Bhajji banned for 3 tests : Tour could be cancelled

Guest HariSampath

From the report' date=' the ban is on the basis of Clarke and Hayden's testimony over Tendulkar's. White man's word is stronger than the brown man's, no matter how much integrity the person has.[/quote'] We should complain against this racist ruling. The media should take up this brown mans word vs White mans word bias....
From the report' date=' the ban is on the basis of Clarke and Hayden's testimony over Tendulkar's. White man's word is stronger than the brown man's, no matter how much integrity the person has.[/quote'] spot on. They have based it on the witnesses, holier then though Hayden and Clarke. After the conduct of Clarke who showed himself to be a cheat in the game, how the hell can they take his word. White mans word will always prevail especially to a S African adjudicator! Its a ploy to allow Ponting to get runs

This is a snippet from Cricinfo:

The Indian board president, Sharad Pawar has said he was determined to preserve strong ties between the countries. "There is an extremely good relationship between the countries," he told the Melbourne-based Age. "There has been a conflict on the field and an issue has been reported by some players, but I don't want to react. It is important it should not spoil the relationship between the countries or the teams. That is not our desire."
MC/BC Sharad Pawar is only interested in maintaining relationship (aka protect his future income from India-Aus matches). Disgusting!!!
Guest HariSampath
Charming. You are lying about the topic heading and you and the first 8 posters who replied, know that. You clearly stated 'Tour to be cancelled" and contradicted that in your OP. Later, the topic heading was changed. And, Kabira, why should I STFU ? Because I exposed Hari ? You are a hypocrite. Plain & simple.
YES u STFU, because I had clearly stated that tour could be cancelled as Indians did not want to play any game officiated by Bucknor, and IF the ICC was against it, tour would have been called off ! Thats what happened. Indians by threatening to call off tour had forced ICC to remove Bucknor I am not a hypocrite, I just stated facts.
Listen all' date=' pulling out of a tour is no small business. It will be an international incident and the BCCI want to avoid that.[/quote'] why is that? no one freaking cares if its international incident... you need to fight for your rights? this is India... NEW INDIA.. nation of billion people.. nation of one sport.. if we cant stand up for this sport that we love.... then shame on us.. cancel the freaking tour and see who is the BOSS.. (I wish we had drawn this test match.. )