Bhajji banned for 3 tests : Tour could be cancelled

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath

why the fack are my posts edited shwetabh and mods...?????????????? anyways...here goes..( try and edit this LOL ) Harbhajan Singh to Andy Symmonds : hey Andy, ever heard of Genetics?? Symmo : huh...whats that Bhajji..I was in the trees fighting for my peanuts / fruits share Bhajji : We all descended from Homo sapiens ( apes)..Symmo, and humans are called homo sapiens sapiens..... Symmo : we are all homosexual ?? huh ? Bhajji : No , Symmo...anyway..forget it...I just said we all are descended from monkeys who are the ancestors of human beings..I went to school and they told me, but looks like you don't need those lessons as you are "self aware" Symmo ( scratching himself) : And that means I am a monkey ?....or look like one ? Bhajji : Oh No..Symmo...we ALL have descended from monkeys..just that you descended very recently and remind us of our heritage far better than everyone in the world Symmo : You saying...Bhajji..I do something far better than Sachin and other batters ?? Bhajji : Yes..now you got it....you remind mankind of our heritage far better than Sachin and other batters in the world .. Symmo : wow....that means I am more "recent"....and current...than other batters ? Bhajji :...of course... one look at you, and we all know you have evolved from our genetic ancestors most recently, than all of us... Symmo:...can you put it in one word Bhajji..just uniquely... Bhajji : Thats what I did....first up Symmo....and they banned me....

Guest Hiten.
How I wish Dalmiya was incharge right now :((
And ganguly as captain. Ganguly would have fcked ausi media/team/board single handedly right left and center. Kumble is too softie. There is no need for our players to consent BCCI. As far as i understand, "employees" don't have to consult with their "employers" if they don't feel like working in certain working conditions. BCCI is not gonna do jackshit. They will instead opt for "solution which will satisfy both parties"
YES u STFU, because I had clearly stated that tour could be cancelled as Indians did not want to play any game officiated by Bucknor, and IF the ICC was against it, tour would have been called off ! Thats what happened. Indians by threatening to call off tour had forced ICC to remove Bucknor I am not a hypocrite, I just stated facts.
I didn't call you a hypocrite. I called Kabira a hypocrite. You know, and whoever changed the topic heading knows, you posted a topic clearly stating 'Tour to be called off'. The to was subsequently changed to could. Big difference. I have worked in bulletin boards/net sites for many years. This (what you did with the topic heading) is a common attempt to sensationalise an issue. What you put in the heading wasn't fact then and is not fact, now. Perhaps whoever changed the wording could back me up. It's getting tiresome to be constantly called a troll and freely abused by many members for posting the truth or my honest opinion about issues.
Guest HariSampath

^Donny.. I posted this thread the moment I had some news of Bhajji being banned for 3 tests ( and that was a few minutes before the media flashed it). At the moment of my posting, I very definitely had concrete information about the following : 1. Senior players in Indian team were extremely unhappy with the umpiring and Bhajji's ban. It was decided NOT to continue playing if Bucknor officiated any more. 2. ICC was not going to change umpires for the next 2 tests. The above position of the players had been clearly conveyed to BCCI by team management. That is why I posted "tour to be called off", but one hour or so later, ICC had ( under the threat of tour being called off), backed off from its position and decided to withdraw Bucknor. ( I suppose varun changed the title at this time, I am not sure)... More importantly at the time of me posting the option of calling the tour was definitely on, and only after Bucknor was officially removed, BCCI stated that tour would go on. And...you ARE a troll ( now we understand that you are a seasoned veteran troll of many internet bulletin boards...thank you for the update, no one is surprised here)

I didn't call you a hypocrite. I called Kabira a hypocrite. You know, and whoever changed the topic heading knows, you posted a topic clearly stating 'Tour to be called off'. The to was subsequently changed to could. Big difference. I have worked in bulletin boards/net sites for many years. This (what you did with the topic heading) is a common attempt to sensationalise an issue. What you put in the heading wasn't fact then and is not fact, now. Perhaps whoever changed the wording could back me up. It's getting tiresome to be constantly called a troll and freely abused by many members for posting the truth or my honest opinion about issues.
agree with donny here, i had a sub delete part of my post and then highlight my post in quotes with big red letters over the deleted part of te post....and the word removed? "idiots" i mean i dont want to start a riot by calling someone an idiot but my quote was posted to make it look muc h bigger than it was.....
agree with donny here, i had a sub delete part of my post and then highlight my post in quotes with big red letters over the deleted part of the post....and the word removed? "idiots" i mean i dont want to start a riot by calling someone an idiot but my quote was posted to make it look much bigger than it was.....selective editing whereas much worse words,names etc go by unmolested..
agree with donny here, i had a sub delete part of my post and then highlight my post in quotes with big red letters over the deleted part of the post....and the word removed? "idiots" i mean i dont want to start a riot by calling someone an idiot but my quote was posted to make it look much bigger than it was.....selective editing whereas much worse words,names etc go by unmolested..
Quite gutsy of you after apologizing to me Attached is pic: I told you I was avoiding more spark, you know it takes a second to ban anyone and you don't care either IMO..so why the farce You have even put my PM ( MOD PM ) in the open before, which was enough for me to ban you, but I let it go I am very calm usually, don't ever cross the limits. Consider this your last explanation
Guest HariSampath
Editing by its very nature is selective ( meaning choosing something to cut out, with good reason):D