Video of umpiring goofups (compiled video incl. brett lee no-ball to bowl)

fineleg

It's not spice sir it's downright cheating/thuggery /incompetence lower level or higher level hardly matters.. this is tyhe freakign only sport where I see people putting forward thuggery at worst or downright incompetence at best some kind of beauty of game.. it's not beautiful from whatever angle one looks.. noboyd watches cricket to see how MANy PMS attack umpires get or in how many riidculous ways they cud devise a batsman;s demise.. people come to see contest between bat and ball and every possible effort sud be made to keep it like that..
Just one question, Do you watch Chess ? Or Kabaddi ? OR volleyball ? Or Swimming ? Or Track and field sports ? If not, why not ?
No' date=' it kills the point of the game, which is ultimately, a contest between the skills of both the team. I recognise that.[/quote'] So, a few screwups don't kill the point of the game, it is only when it gets to laughable levels it starts to make a difference to you. hmm... atleast you should be like donny...just go by the scoreboard and nothing else.
So, a few screwups don't kill the point of the game, it is only when it gets to laughable levels it starts to make a difference to you. hmm... atleast you should be like donny...just go by the scoreboard and nothing else.
Welcome back yoda! It works like this: Some runs - exciting. More runs - more exciting Some wickets - exciting. More wickets - more exciting Some wrong decisions - exciting. More wrong decisions - more exciting.
So, a few screwups don't kill the point of the game, it is only when it gets to laughable levels it starts to make a difference to you. hmm... atleast you should be like donny...just go by the scoreboard and nothing else.
I am not willing to answer rhetorical question, you jolly well know what i am about when i say umpires are a necessary evil.
Guest dada_rocks
Just one question, Do you watch Chess ? Or Kabaddi ? OR volleyball ? Or Swimming ? Or Track and field sports ? If not, why not ?
Just one question in Sudan do they watch cricket.. Wonder how come the charm of umpiring fcuk-ups doesn't attract them to this game.... I watch tennis as avidly as any game I watch football as avidly as any game I used to watch kabaddi too.. Bottomline what u watch has no bearing on the fact that how many senile quirky umpires are screwing up game whimsically.. U like the sport u watch it and u wud like the sport to remain the contest between two teams not the officials. period.. whatever that sport be..
It is unfair to complain about Gangs dismissal. [as per Aus media]. M Clarke held that catch very well. DONT YOU GUYS SEE HIS FINGERS bellow holding the ball up???? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:... I can only see :finger: this one ....
[Moron Benson] As long Ricky Saint Ponting saw the catch taken cleanly, I could care less about clearer video and pictorial evidence to the contrary. [/Moron Benson]
Guest dada_rocks

MM has wrongly used the word exciting he means few screw-ups are tolerable u know the sort of subliminal thiving of public money.. It starts getting problematic only when like Laloo u finsih off the whole purse it gets problematic in his book.. For the rest thieving is thieving low level high level hardly matters.. for pete's sake it's not charmign no matter what way u look at it.. Cud be tolerable but charming , pleaseeee ...