Do you want the tour to be called off ?

Chandan

Do you want the tour to be called off ?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Can't say

Actually all of us are extremely angry with the turn of events at Sydney, be it incompetent umpiring which mostly favoured Australia, or the on-field altercations after which Harbhajan Singh received a ban for 3 tests while nothing has happened to Hogg as yet. So what do we want, if we get a choice to express our demand to BCCI?

Yes and do not play till there is a better umpiring system at work (including for LBW's) and take a closer look at the officials who treat diff teams in their own terms. Write down the rules and follow it to the word. If you say bastard, ban him.....irrespective of whether he is a cheating aussie or a Namibian.

There is no way in hell this tour going to be called off ! India is merely posturing, making a statement, testing the threshold, that is all. We will play all the matches, but i am sure Bucknor will be replaced and Bhajji allowed to play perth, pending appeal.

There is no way in hell this tour going to be called off ! India is merely posturing, making a statement, testing the threshold, that is all. We will play all the matches, but i am sure Bucknor will be replaced and Bhajji allowed to play perth, pending appeal.
I just want your opinion. Should it be called off? I'm not telling you to predict what can or will happen. So please express your opinion.
I just want your opinion. Should it be called off? I'm not telling you to predict what can or will happen. So please express your opinion.
Of course not ! The only reason why a tour must be EVER called off is, if there is a grave situation, like the Bomb Blast outside the New Zealand team's hotel, when they were touring Pak. Only exceptional non-cricketing reasons should result in tours being called off. No cricketing reason, however controversial it might, should result in matches being canceled. There is no precedent for such a thing happening in the past and it wont happen in the future too. Only over emotional people, who completely screw up all the context of the prevailing situations, will call for this current tour to be called off.

Can't call off the tour because of the on field umpiring decisions. I know IND were hurt badly by the umps in this game but they aren't the first team to have lost a cricket match due to poor umpiring so lets keep that issue seperate. Bhajji on the other hand has certainly been unfairly treated because a)Aussie dish out some nasty things about the opponents and if cant take it then why don't they the sstay quiet themselves? We say that in WI in 2003 and now we saw it here as well. b) Where is the evidence? I still find it hard to comprehend how the match refree can even think about banning a player when the umps reported that they had not heard anything. What happened to the "Innocent until proven guilty" idea? So yes if the Bhajji situation is not resolved then they should not only cancel the tour but also look to sue the ICC.

I dont like walking off from the tour.. but I voted yes.. just to see what happens then? who wins the battle.. bottom line is only INDIA played the game with spirit.. and we have solid ground to walk off if bhajji remains suspended, if B & B is still there.. otherwise perth main harao saalo ko.. sab ki vaaaaaaaat lag jayegi..