Do you want the tour to be called off ?

Chandan

Do you want the tour to be called off ?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Can't say

But how do we know that Gilly knew about it ? He does go up many times based on his instincts' date=' which may or may not be right. I dont trust him 100%, but if i have to trust one Aussie for my life, I'd go with Gilly.[/quote'] ok then lets just say he is the best among the worst..
No cigar. I would not want to work in a company which has branded me a racist without any proof and wants me to stick around till the issue is pending appeal or such nonsense.
I am yet to see or hear a single Ind team player or member of management come out and say - " Bhajji didnt say anything racist". Make your own judgments.
God knows why you guys bring up the term PC for the most irrelevant situations !
It is because "educated" elite Indians, indoctrinated by anglicized media who never realize what PCness is. You know the worst thing about PCness is that the person who is a PC never realizes when he actually became a PC.
Yes, systematic oppression indeed ! The indian team has been chained in cages without food for 7 weeks i suppose !
That shows, your logic..in modern time only "caging somebody without food for 7 weeks" is oppression...indeed you are a PC!! -- face it!
Dude, do you even think before you type !
No, I never think before type, it's because blind PCs like you and Dhondy (who came up with 100% PC article in fine "polished" English yesterday) needs to be put to their place so that no further self-inflicted morality and holier than thou preaching.
The priority now, must be to how to resolve things in the short term and not how to complicate things further.
That is another "political statement"...You seem like BCCI spokesperson. Good job!! The priority at any time is not to Grease UP and Bend Over (GUBO)...because GUBOING will be exactly towing the BCCI line (BCCI babus will sell country for money if needed, anyway). The priority is to restore the Honor and Dignity of the country which Australia has sytematically maligned by victimizing Bhajji....heck even Autralian media as part of pre-planning published articles accusing Indian team as "casteist" and Brahmin dominated. Why we PC Indians can't see such facts??
Calling off a tour like this will have immense long-term adverse consequences ! Do you even realize what kind of precedent that might set ?
Yeah...I am sinking by fear.....what consequences?? please list and let us see if BCCI can't handle any of these. heck, BCCI has and can get so much money and sympathy of Indians here that they can RUN a parallel ICC if they have balls!!
As i said, you right-wingers can keep moaning for ever, not even a single thing of what you want is gonna happen.
As I said...it's left-wingers and PCs like you who betray any support to Nationalists so that leftists can feel "proud" about "morality" and all those nonsense.....that is why not a single thing gonna happen -- not only in Cricket but in several other fields which are more important than Cricket!!
I'll eat rat poison before trusting anyone in the Australian cricket team with my life.
Agree with Shwetabh here. I have no respect even for Gilly now after yesterday's event. Apparently BCCI wants to resolve the Bhajji issue today itself as he has been needlessly vilified without any evidence or else the tour is cancelled!!
No evidence => Bhajji didnt say anything racist. Dont you think Proctor would have asked Sachin and Bhajji a very simple question on whether Bhajji actually said it. Their answer was obviously no.
How do you know Bhajji/Sachin said No ?
Where ? Source ? If you refer to his usual mundane " Things happen on the field" with his typical smiling face, please !
I don't know what else you want. He was clearly asked if Harbhajan said anything racist(or monkey, something to the effect) and he said it was nothing serious and one of those things that happen on the field.

U are driving in circles, Sriram. Proctor met Bhajji, Sachin and the Aussies. Due to lack of evidence from TV, he had to rely on the players's version. Aussies obviously accused Bhajji. Indians denied it. Hence this is based on the word of one party vs another. If OTOH, Bhajji or Sachin admitted to the word that was supposedly uttered, that would have constituted evidence from the horse's mouth.

I don't know what else you want. He was clearly asked if Harbhajan said anything racist(or monkey' date=' something to the effect) and he said it was nothing serious and one of those things that happen on the field.[/quote'] Could you please get me either a video or a quote to this context ?
U are driving in circles, Sriram. Proctor met Bhajji, Sachin and the Aussies. Due to lack of evidence from TV, he had rely on the players's version. Aussies obviously accused Bhajji. Indians denied it. Hence this is based on the word of one party vs another. If OTOH, Bhajji or Sachin admitted to the word that was supposedly uttered, that would have constituted evidence from the horse's mouth.
How could Prctor possibly make his judgment based on Aussie player testimonials ? For him to have made the decision he has made, he obv has some evidence, dont know what it is though.
Arre yaar' date=' it's somewhere in the videos section. I am not one to make up stuff, you would know that by now.[/quote'] I just get a feeling Sachin was at his usual diplomatic best, thats why. Anyways, BCCI has OFFICIALLY said that the racism allegation against Bhajji is "unfair and FALSE". That kinda hits the nail on the head. Obv, the team thinks he wasnt at fault.
How could Prctor possibly make his judgment based on Aussie player testimonials ? For him to have made the decision he has made' date=' he obv has some evidence, dont know what it is though.[/quote'] He may have consulted on field umpires. U know what they are gonna say, right :hysterical: And if Steve Farkner, is cited as evidence for hearing Bhajji's Indian accent from that distance, when he could not hear his own fart, u gotta question the IQ of Proctor.