ICC: Bucknor NOT to stay for perth....

beetle

BCCI and ICC on the warpath.... Tour in serious trouble... source...India TV:D Get the Popcorn out guys! Team told to stay in Sydney till appeal is made .... Not proceeding for the 3 day match. Rajeev Shukla:I spoke to Anil and Sachin....and I have never eard then speak like this.

No surprises whatsoever, it was to be taken for granted Bucknor was going to continue. It's not the first time nor will it be. How many times hasn't Bucknor screwed up games in the past? Nothing was done then and nothing will be done now.

BCCI and ICC on the warpath.... Tour in serious trouble... source...India TV:D Get the Popcorn out guys! Team told to stay in Sydney till appeal is made .... Not proceeding for the 3 day match. Rajeev Shukla:I spoke to Anil and Sachin....and I have never eard then speak like this.
Beetle..why r u glued infront of India TV only? likes masala news :haha::haha:
Beetle..why r u glued infront of India TV only? likes masala news :haha::haha:
Others are showing other news too...masala tv is dedicating itself to the cricket controversy right now......I hope the bachans don't go on a temple visit otherwise the channels will get distracted and start showing that live....:D
Others are showing other news too...masala tv is dedicating itself to the cricket controversy right now......I hope the bachans don't go on a temple visit otherwise the channels will get distracted and start showing that live....:D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ndtv 24X7 is covering it all day

indian team putting a gun to the head of ICC with cancellation threats/requests for dumping of umpires.....they may nottake kindly to this threat and so may ( unfairly in my view ) rule against team..... everyone needs to cool down a bit and give the other sides the room to move so things can be resolved to everyone's satisfaction ( if at all possible )

indian team putting a gun to the head of ICC with cancellation threats/requests for dumping of umpires.....they may nottake kindly to this threat and so may ( unfairly in my view ) rule against team..... everyone needs to cool down a bit and give the other sides the room to move so things can be resolved to everyone's satisfaction ( if at all possible )
I think they would have moved on but its just that they took ponting's word and not Sachin's , thats pissing off everybody in India. I think they would be ok to wait for ICC to think about changing umpires , the bigger issue now is Harbhajan ..