Just Want to move on with good relations

yoshi

I am as big a cricket fan as anyone else but to be honest i just wish this whole thing would blow over quickly. We played the game in a better spirit than the aussies and that plain to see for everyone. We should just hold our heads high and move on- as far as bhaji is concerned well i do not think he will be branded a racist in the long term as everyone saw the whole event so maybe we should allow him to take the ban and move on. Besides the next pitch is better for fast bowling and should not be played with two spinners- kumble is enough. I have met a lot of aussies and they are by and large nice decent people we do not want to spoil relations with the country especially with the amount of indian students/people in australia at the moment. Also to keep bringing up the convict thing is just childish and unfair to them. We have a better batting and bowling side than them so lets use this anger constructively and crush them in the next test matches. I just think if we drag this out we will get a lot of loathsome self promoting politicians making stupid statements. Lets try to end this whole thing with friendship with the aussies rather than hatred for one another. btw with bucknor he has been a great umpire for a long time and even tauffel (who is considered the best) made a lot of mistake with sachin in the uk so its just part of the game

Guest HariSampath

What you are saying is...: 1. Let the Aussies lie and accuse us of racism unfairly, we sit back, smile and play on ? 2. We should allow Bhajji to take the ban ??? and move on ?? sorry Sir...if thats the case, there is only one place we are moving, and that is home ( just wait there will be a diplomatic incident as well) 3. We have better batters, players etc ?....totally agree...we just want the scoreboard to reflect that 4. If we are to play cricket....we need to take wickets and score runs.....can you please get me umpires who will signal six when sachin hits a ball out of the stadium and will signal OUT when Clarke/Ponting/Symmonds get caught at midoff or get bowled...and umpires trusetd NOT to rule Sachi, saurav or Rahul out caught behind/lbw off wide balls Please ensure the above, i shall personally ask Anil to consider playing a 7 test series

Guest HariSampath
>>>btw with bucknor he has been a great umpire for a long time and even tauffe Will you shut up troll....do you have to give your miss world speech in every thread.
yeah...and the only way I tolerate Miss world speeches is if I have seen bikinis...which is not even an incentive here :D