Dont merge this, wanna congratulate Bossbhai

Guest BossBhai

Perth,Chandan! Relax. This too shall pass.
What do you mean pass, Rajan? I don't want to see this umpire officiating in any match from now on, and I don't think Team India's views would be different. If Bucknor stays as the umpire, India could well forfeit the series and come back. There is no point in playing.

Why can't we just come back? It is about time our BCCI babus looked after the 'golden murgi'. They can pay the necessary fines; they can afford it. About time they looked after the players. THEY MUST ABANDON THE TOUR NOW. No point in playing any more.

Dont merge this, wanna congratulate Bossbhai Shri, how long has it been since we passed that sarcastic grin and the migraine-like face whenever we knew Bucknor was umpiring It was such shock and horror, that we counted the bad decisions backwards, 10, 9, 8, 7... Time and again, we shouted, chanted, disgust this incompetent to get the hell out the ground and FINALLY, FINALLY GOD DAMN - HE'S GONE FOR GOOD P.S Bade Miya to Bade Miya Choote Miya Suban Alaah - Benson - youre next For once, the BCC's 800 Gorilla foot worked

read some where that he says he is in top form right now and is not bothered at all by what others talk about his umpiring! If the guy has any self respect left, he should retire immediately with an apology to Indian team and cricket fans. I had seen Aleem Dar, Simon Taufel apologising to SRT for wrong decisions earlier. by that token, SB should undertake a trip all over the cricket world to apologies to all the players he had wrongly given out and to the bolwers for all decisions he had not given correctly. I only wish he undertakes that journey , on foot! Thanks in advance SB!

Taufel is best umpire in the world. Shouldn't we use him to umpire important series like this one, rather than lesser series like West Indies v South Africa? It is ridiculous to suggest that the worl'd best umpire would be biased in favour of one team. I also cannot understand why we don't use technology at the time when the decisions are being made that can change a match, rather than just to show how an incompetent umpire (or two) robbed India so that we can sack them when the match result is already decided. Cricket is pathetic in its reluctance to admit that the days of the umpire being always right are OVER. Tennis has been much better since technology was adopted to get incorrect decisions challenged.

Rajeev' date=' I dunno why you are congratulating me .... your tireless efforts in putting up cold hard evidence is what galvanizing support ... I hope the bozos get in technology ....[/quote'] Not that re, congrats as in whatever happened..happened for good