Now that Bhajji is in the team again...[Perth Team Selection thread]

varun

He must. That will keep Ponting's nerves shaking. He would know that to get out to Bhajji again would be extremely insulting to him. I do expect to see more sledging in this match. But I am sure that Kumble and Tendulkar would keep our team on the cooler zone. If only we could win these two games, the Australian media will kill their own team. Because the Australian media needs blood...if they cant suck Indian blood, they will after their own team.

perth people are quite insular even to the rest of the country.....the have a lot of sth african expats there that actually bagged out the sth african team last time they toured....i can see him getting a bit if stick from any australian crowd......murali got no ball chants on his most recent tour ( not opening that can of worms ) N.B an interesting fact. in 1932 West Australia had a referendum to secede from the east coast of australia to form their own country.....85% voted yes....of course we weren't about to allow that to happen so it went no where..:haha:

Whether he plays or not India will not be competitive on the WACA, They have a 3rd rate pace attack, most of whom would struggle to compete at state level in Australia. Shame really, another no contest test series now this garbage. I wish India would pack up and go home the remaining tests are just are just a waste of everyones time.

although I want India to crush aussies in next matches...... BUT...personally it's a great shame for me that as an Indian I will be watching the next match without getting full justice. Ideally, we should have agreed to play only if ---- (1) Bhajji's ban is revoked with full official apology from ICC. (2) 2nd match --official results declared as null and void since ICC has already accepted the umpiring flaws by sacking Bucknor. (3) Ponting being punished for cheating in the same way as Latif was punished. (4) Benson and Proctor removed immediately for next matches.