CA boss claims Kohli claims as outrageous

Just now, MCGGG said:

On the contrary, I think it's India who's afraid of our batting, hence the doctored pitches, and Australia as a whole are much better behaved overall, has nothing to do with earnings or fear though mate.

Take a look at some of the big runs put up in the recent India England series. 

Do we make our wickets so they support spin? Of course. And so we should.

I wish you guys would make your wickets like you once did. Whatever happened to the WACA of old? Those were the best days to watch cricket in Australia. You really think Cricket Australia produces roads now for some benevolent reason? Or do you think they do so to get 450 overs of cricket and maximize revenues, even if it means boring cricket?

Every country should produce wickets that suit them. Those were the most enjoyable days to be a fan of test cricket.

1 minute ago, kosingh said:

Take a look at some of the big runs put up in the recent India England series. 

Do we make our wickets so they support spin? Of course. And so we should.

I wish you guys would make your wickets like you once did. Whatever happened to the WACA of old? Those were the best days to watch cricket in Australia. You really think Cricket Australia produces roads now for some benevolent reason? Or do you think they do so to get 450 overs of cricket and maximize revenues, even if it means boring cricket?

Every country should produce wickets that suit them. Those were the most enjoyable days to be a fan of test cricket.

We mostly use drop in pitches now to make it safer for AFL football in the winter, these pitches are on the slow side and they still haven't perfected them yet, but they are getting better as each season goes bye.

As for the WACA, it was getting out of controll, inch wide cracks on day 4 isn't a good look, the ACB and the ICC said (according to some) that it was unacceptable, and dangerous, anyway, pretty sure the WACA has seen it's last test match, new WA stadium should be finished in time for the next season.

4 hours ago, MCGGG said:

We mostly use drop in pitches now to make it safer for AFL football in the winter, these pitches are on the slow side and they still haven't perfected them yet, but they are getting better as each season goes bye.

As for the WACA, it was getting out of controll, inch wide cracks on day 4 isn't a good look, the ACB and the ICC said (according to some) that it was unacceptable, and dangerous, anyway, pretty sure the WACA has seen it's last test match, new WA stadium should be finished in time for the next season.

We? You are still pretending to be aussie :hysterical:

10 minutes ago, kira said:

We? You are still pretending to be aussie :hysterical:

Yeah born and bred, I come from Irish heritage on my dads side and English on my mums, but I've been told I look Italian, go figure, maybe mum got to know the milk man a little to well?

Edited by MCGGG
8 hours ago, MCGGG said:

It was dealt with at the time by the umpire, he has been cleared, build a bridge FFS.

Nope it wasnt done at all. Umpire do not have balls to give fair treatment. Whole team including dressing room was involved in cheating. May be no tv, no mobile, no radio  for aussies team and support staff for rest of series or  next 5 matches will send some signal.