Chinese guys and their protruding nasal hair

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

This is height of negligence .. Can't they see noone else sports that kind of beard.. I have this new gentleman joining our clean-room who sports this hair.. litrally proturding like laloo's ear-hair Trying to figuring out some nice/decent/humble way to point him out.. Could not have cared less but these days I have to interact with him alot .. No lecturing how I sud be considerate, I think I am.. Just suggest some nice unoffensive method to break this out..

Hmmm.. You could start a casual conversation on how you find the daily routine of having to shave everyday very boring and how you wished you never had to do that. Then you could ask how often he shaves his face and if his response is reasonable enough and he doesnt show explicit levels of discomfort, can gently suggest " May you should consider shaving off your nasal hair too you know.... you will look much better without them"... sorta stuff. The key is to have a casual tone and smiling face all the way through !

Treat it as some kind of holy nasal beard and get on with it...it's not like you have to take him home and cuddle up. :bandit:
Pity his spouse though, honestly. p.s - Hope this isnt considered some sort of offensive comment and edited. :D

Guest dada_rocks

I don't know I have this revulsion for nasal hair,, cud take $hit but while I am talking to him those hair staring in my face.. He hardly gets anything in one try so u see I end up spending too much time.. That picture is not visible lurker..

Guest dada_rocks
Hmmm.. You could start a casual conversation on how you find the daily routine of having to shave everyday very boring and how you wished you never had to do that. Then you could ask how often he shaves his face and if his response is reasonable enough and he doesnt show explicit levels of discomfort, can gently suggest " May you should consider shaving off your nasal hair too you know.... you will look much better without them"... sorta stuff. The key is to have a casual tone and smiling face all the way through !
Chalo koshish karke dekhenge agar wo gussaya na to phir u are to blame:D

Its just a regular nose trimmer DR. You can get one of these for 10 bucks at Wal-Mart. Just put it at the guys desk and he shall get the hint.
He might wrongly assume that it's a dildo and come to the conclusion that Dada wants to hit him from behind :hysterical: Hindi chini bhai bhai :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Chinese guys and their nasal hair and Indian guys and their terrible body odor....kya jodi bani inki.
Iska chhichhorapan shuru hai.. ab liliputian ja jake naha ke aa

Iska chhichhorapan shuru hai.. ab liliputian ja jake naha ke aa
Chichoraapan shuru kiya tu ne jab tu ne yeh `chinse guys and their protruding nasal hair`waala thread banaaya...as if all chinese guys have protruding nasal hairs..pffft. And if i need a shower for pointing out that most Indian guys smell terrible, well you should then go clip your nasal hairs! PS: Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill...nasal hair is unpleasing to the eye...it isn`t stomach-curdling like the body-odor walking around anywhere in India.