BCCi should preprare a green pitch for next SA A match to test our batsmen

With our current batsmen struggling in England, and folks like Prithvi Shaw and Mayank in good form in the A games, I see a SOS from England after the third test. And expecting that, BCCI should prepare a green pitch in the next A match so that our batsmen should get some real match experience of what they gonna face in England if they do get a call.I know that a green pitch in India still wont be getting the swing in the overcast English conditions but still will be much better than batting on a typical Indian pitch.

"The gulf between domestic cricket and international cricket is still quite a wide one," Ottis Gibson, South Africa's national coach, had said after the T20I series against India earlier this year. But during his innings at the Chinnaswamy Stadium, Second made his case for higher honours although the pitch was more South African than Indian. The day-one track did not offer much purchase for Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel, but Second showed nifty footwork - pressing right forward to smother the ball or going right back to deal with the short ones. And against the fast bowlers, he particularly favoured the cover drive and executed it well as opposed to his team-mates who left their feet pinned to the crease and instead threw their hands at the ball.

Do you think SA A batsmen got out for 246 on a flat pitch? Same batsman who just scored 400 plus in warmup. That was a flat pitch, this is not.  Pitch for sure is favorable to seamers.