Kejriwal Ko dhoya hai (on free rides for women), Talented YouTubers!

randomGuy

9 hours ago, randomGuy said:

1. Big Majority of 6 seaters cover routes which are not covered by metro. In rest of the cases, roads aren't so bad that it will take more time than time taken to climb up n down the metro

2. Caste based reservation is bad. That doesn't mean that this becomes good.

3. If Getting pressed/squeezed if happening in buses, can't be stopped if you give free rides.

4. 6seaters, e rickshaw usage is gonna to remain the same as they mostly cater to different traveling needs (end to end ,short distance, uncovered routes) 

1) arre mere bhai. Big majority may be in inner roads but are there  6 seaters on  main road even if in minority.  Iner ke liye to cycle rickshaw bhi hai. And this is just one class. Some go by cycles too and some take lifts. In your mind is there no one to benefit from this scheme?

2) Both are bad but if you really have to criticize , then reservations is the one because there you give your seat for life at your cost to some uneducated backward class who could not even clear exams. I am ok to give a seat to a travelling woman. It does not screw my life.

3) More women will be able to travel in metros. certainly not a solution but more the STRENGTH more the power

4) I covered the point on 6 seaters. It is just one target section. Even your mother and my mother can be an intended target for this.

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

How does Metro even identify a women?

How much extra Men have to pay to make wimen travel for free?

Metro is allready overcrowded? Real question is what is being done to accommodate future population growth?

Why only women only. Why is it not free for men too?

11 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Cloud Radar proved right? Sorry I missed that. Did you study school or are from UP or Bihar:hysterical:

Also think about this

1) Jains were given minority status by Modi. Why should I pay for those guys?

2) Gas subsidy at UP elections - Why should I pay for those families who come and snatch mine and  my friends jobs in Maharashtra?

3) Why should I pay for J&K?

4) Why should I pay for BiMaRU states?

5) Why should minorities or backward classes have less or no fees in top institutions whereas I have to pay full fees? Bloody even food is free for them.

6) Why should government land be given at subsidized prices to fellow businessmen? Who pays for the loss?

1. So you want minority status to be abolished in country?  

2. Every one gets gas subsidy in India.  They are getting jobs in Maharashtra means they will be paying for them by themselves out of their salary and India is a free country where anyone can go anywhere and get jobs.

3. Because J&K is part of India.

4. You are not paying for yourself.

5. It was started by your favorite party Congress.

6. Land is given to industries that generate jobs.  You must also be working somewhere in an office where land was given by govt.  

Regarding cloud and radar theory.  here it is.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/pms-radar-logic-justified-cloud-cover-can-weaken-signal-say-defence-space-experts/articleshow/69529406.cms

Edited by rkt.india

No sir not all.And it is voluntary. Please pay if you earn enough. Nobody stops you from paying.

1) Some women go by cycles to work coz no money to buy tickets. Have you heard of them? They can now travel by Metro even if 2 -3 stops away

2) Some go by taking Lifts. Heard of them? 

3) A Mother Daughter or Sister now does not have to beg borrow or steal from sons or husbands or brothers to go somewhere. Its free. Travel

4) More women in public transport.

The answer lies in the fact that women today need a special bogie to travel in public transport. Why would that be required if women were treated well in these transports?

Voluntary is rubbish. Who will pay when transport is free?

1. So what is wrong in going by cycle?

2.  Never heard them taking lifts.

3. So what is wrong in taking money from their father, brother, husband?

4. you dont want overcrowded public transport.  people who have nothing to do now will travel for free increasing the load.

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Voluntary is rubbish. Who will pay when transport is free?

1. So what is wrong in going by cycle?

2.  Never heard them taking lifts.

3. So what is wrong in taking money from their father, brother, husband?

4. you dont want overcrowded public transport.  people who have nothing to do now will travel for free increasing the load.

1) Time. Cycles are slower than metros

2) You may be a rich man. I have seen.

3) Nothing wrong but now they can independently go on their own. No dependence at all

4) Rubbish point. Gujarat has no Metro at all

BTW what do you think about the statues :hysterical:

No sir. 6 seaters take massive amount of time for even 2 metro stations. Traffic is horrible and their stops are not fixed. Its random. climbing up and down will hardly be a hassle when you know you are the next stop ins 2 mins vis a vis 6 seaters which can take 20 mins.

There is little to criticise in this move barring the fact that someone has to pay for this. This is public transport and everyone will need it. On that logic please abolish taxes, subsidies and reservations first. I am happy to pay for a woman travelling than to pay for a backward class's education and food when that person has come despite failing the entrance test in a top institute where me and my friends desire and burn midnight oil to get inside.

If you really want to know more,  ask women how they are pressed, squeezed molested when travelling in alternate means. I dare say but some of your close ones can easily reveal this as they would have been through this.

If it helps, I am no Kejri supporter but this isnt a move which deserves criticism

That can happen in a metro or DTC bus as well.

5 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

1) Time. Cycles are slower than metros

2) You may be a rich man. I have seen.

3) Nothing wrong but now they can independently go on their own. No dependence at all

4) Rubbish point. Gujarat has no Metro at all

BTW what do you think about the statues :hysterical:

What has this to do with Gujarat?

At least, Statue is earning the money spent on it.  Last report, i read was it earned over 6 cr in November 2018 and 2.79 lacs tourists had visited the statue since October 1 til November.  Average daily income is over 20 lacs.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/surat/rs6-38-crore-collected-in-nov-from-2-79-lakh-tourists-who-visited-statue-of-unity/articleshow/66911615.cms

3 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Yes but do the chances reduce?  and I am glad you accept it happens. That in itself is shameful for the Indian men community

i said can happen.  Regarding bold, it happens everywhere in ever country and till two genders exists, you cant stop these things. 

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

What has this to do with Gujarat?

At least, Statue is earning the money spent on it.  Last report, i read was it earned over 6 cr in November 2018 and 2.79 lacs tourists had visited the statue since October 1 til November.  Average daily income is over 20 lacs.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/surat/rs6-38-crore-collected-in-nov-from-2-79-lakh-tourists-who-visited-statue-of-unity/articleshow/66911615.cms

lol. If there is crowd with Metro what about crowd without Metro? Gujarat

Lets agree to disagree on this.

Ill wait for your comment on the BJP MLA kicking the woman. The other thread :hysterical:

47 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

1. So you want minority status to be abolished in country?  

2. Every one gets gas subsidy in India.  They are getting jobs in Maharashtra means they will be paying for them by themselves out of their salary and India is a free country where anyone can go anywhere and get jobs.

3. Because J&K is part of India.

4. You are not paying for yourself.

5. It was started by your favorite party Congress.

6. Land is given to industries that generate jobs.  You must also be working somewhere in an office where land was given by govt.  

Regarding cloud and radar theory.  here it is.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/pms-radar-logic-justified-cloud-cover-can-weaken-signal-say-defence-space-experts/articleshow/69529406.cms

:hysterical:

1) I dont care about minority but why should I pay for them. You pay

2) Why should I pay for others gas subsidy. You pay

3) Sure. There must be a reason Maharashtrians hate north hindus especially from UP and Bihar. Aise to nahi maarte unko.  They can explain it to you

4) Dont know what you mean

5) Congress isnt my favourate party but your dad, mom and grandparents favourate party. They voted for congress for 60 years. Ask them why?

6) No sir. Land is thrown to relatives. Ask Jay Shah and Lalit Modi

cloud radar - dont get fooled by propoganda. If you know science know the answer.

It like gutter se gas  but we can agree to disagree. Education is not uniform in India

9 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Then provide free travel to poor women , why Give it to middle class and rich women

I agree. If you can identify the difference. Its not like we have been able to get everyone to pay taxes. They day the segregation is possible, that will be done too. But whatever happened to nationalism here. If you are patriotic, you will pay voluntarily. I wasnt asked before building that stupid statue or making useless foreign travels.

This is about upliftment of women, a community which is treated like **** and dirt by Indian men.

10 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I dare say. Ask your mom or sister or daughter if she was ever molested in a bus or train. Just try. 

these things can happen and happens anywhere.  you cant single out just train or bus.  Free metro and DTC ride does not make them secure for women. with free riding, event metro will become local train or bus.

Edited by rkt.india

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

these things can happen and happens anywhere.  you cant single out just train or bus.  Free metro and DTC ride does not make them secure for women. with free riding, event metro will become local train or bus.

Bhai more the number of women, it will be difficult for you to do such things, Be careful an dont try it in a foreign country.

Lets agree to disagree on this one. What are your comments on BJP MLA thrashing your woman?:hysterical:

16 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

:hysterical:

1) I dont care about minority but why should I pay for them. You pay

2) Why should I pay for others gas subsidy. You pay

3) Sure. There must be a reason Maharashtrians hate north hindus especially from UP and Bihar. Aise to nahi maarte unko.  They can explain it to you

4) Dont know what you mean

5) Congress isnt my favourate party but your dad, mom and grandparents favourate party. They voted for congress for 60 years. Ask them why?

6) No sir. Land is thrown to relatives. Ask Jay Shah and Lalit Modi

cloud radar - dont get fooled by propoganda. If you know science know the answer.

It like gutter se gas  but we can agree to disagree. Education is not uniform in India

1. you are not paying for minorities.  who says you are paying for them.  You are paying for facilities you are getting.

2.  Same here.  you are paying for your own subsidies.

3.  It is the political parties like MNS who indulge in it and not the common maharashtrian.  Dont bracket every maharashtriyan in that.

4. You are paying for yourself, not others.

5.  what about your dad, mom, and grandparents then?

6.  Whose relative is Lalit Modi? Where did Lalit Modi get land? Where did Jay Shah get land from govt?

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

1. you are not paying for minorities.  who says you are paying for them.  You are paying for facilities you are getting.

2.  Same here.  you are paying for your own subsidies.

3.  It is the political parties like MNS who indulge in it and not the common maharashtrian.  Dont bracket every maharashtriyan in that.

4. You are paying for yourself, not others.

5.  what about your dad, mom, and grandparents then?

6.  Whose relative is Lalit Modi? Where did Lalit Modi get land? Where did Jay Shah get land from govt?

bhai kahan se aate ho. who is paying the minority fees. I pay it separately. They dont have to pay it.

How can I pay for my own subsidy. If I pay for it then how is it a subsidy? kahan se padhe ho bhai UP / Bihar? :hysterical:

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

10 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Bhai more the number of women, it will be difficult for you to do such things, Be careful an dont try it in a foreign country.

Lets agree to disagree on this one. What are your comments on BJP MLA thrashing your woman?:hysterical:

Right now, 9 lacs woman and 18 lacs men travel in Metro.  Those 9 lacs who were paying before will now travel for free.  

MLA should be behind bars.