Pallav Bagla

sergio04

Media outfits like

enjoy close links to Chinese firms The Hindu is owned by N. Ram whose personal & family links with Chinese Communist Party are well known #PallavBagla is connected to both #NDTV & Hindu I am shocked that he has deep such access inside #ISRO

It is the urgently required that intel agencies start a probe against #PallavBagla and his family links All sensitive research institutes must be off-limits to such crooks and there should be a strict parameter when it comes to access for private media outfits

Edited by sergio04

Well I don't know about that, I've never really looked up to anyone or anything in particular for my interest in science. I've had that since about 25 odd years, though I did love to see discovery back when cable channels only started in India. You either like science & stuff or you don't, that arseclown hardly makes any difference as far as I'm concerned. However I'd definitely not want him to be associated with any news channel, let alone reporting on things he abso*inlutely has no idea about :whack3: