Devendra Fadnavis Resigns as CM Amid Ongoing Alliance Tussle

Singh bling

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

As I said earlier this time the dispute was not about portfolios but 50:50 CM. I guess it's Pawar who is pulling strings from behind and that's why Shiv Sena is so rigid.

I don't think so, SS and NCP hate each other like BJP and INC hate each other. Even the other day Pawar asked Udhav to show where exactly are the 170 mlas that support Sena.

4 hours ago, Moochad said:

I don't think so, SS and NCP hate each other like BJP and INC hate each other. Even the other day Pawar asked Udhav to show where exactly are the 170 mlas that support Sena.

Yesterday there was very good discussion on India Today . They said that last time NCP did walkout from assembly , so they reduced  SS bargaining power. This time Pawar's first word was that mandate is against BJP. Political drama is 90% back door and 10% in front . That' s why politicians decide and go even when they are not in majority , while this time clear cut majority was given to NDA but still they did not go to make government.

BJP used NCP/Pawar to keep SS out of power. They even gave him a Padma Vibhushan award to keep SS dangling out of power. The same Pawar is backing SS to keep BJP out of power. What goes around comes around. SS can't get CM, their BalT had proclaimed in 1995, whoever has most MLAs will get CM. The least SS can do is keep quite and get key portfolios - DyCM, Home/Finance/Urban dev and gain public trust. Now, Public is hating SS for deceiving their trust in NDA.

Edited by coffee_rules