• Mumbai
    • Rajasthan
    • Bangalore
    • Hyderabad
    • Delhi
    • Mohali
    • Chennai
    • Kolkatta

IPL is now heading towards round 2, lot of international players will be leaving. I know there is already thread about the team you are supporting. But that was created before IPL even began and lot of them just did not have any team to support or were in different. Lets us know who you support. I bet Chennai supporters have gone up.

The teams that I like the most and want to win the most, in the order specified. CSK ( Hometown) Punjab Kings ( I like this team a lot, it feels young and energetic. And it has Yuvi in it) Mumbai Indians ( Sachin) B'lore RC ( The fav bashing target of most, hence the sympathy) Delhi Daredevils ( Viru) Deccan Chargers ( Talented team with a lot of super-stars) Rajasthan Royals ( Dont feel anything with this team, maybe coz it doesnt come with a big-city tag) Kolkata KR ( never been able to connect with team)

my latest order of supporting teams 1. delhi daredevils - home team. also we have sehwag, gambhir & dhawan 2. rajasthan royals - no big names, but big performance, and they have kaif 3. deccan chargers - genuine cricket team. no bollywood involved. have said cricketers themselves r the brand ambassadors 4. chennai super kings - they have dhoni & raina. also, parthiv isnt keeping which led to the increase from 7 to 4 5. kings xi punjab 6. bangalore royal challengers 7. kolkata knight riders - i hate shahrukh "i cant act" khan & ganguly. also, they r the biggest cheaters in ipl 8. mumbai - i hate mumbai

Chennai (from the start) BRC (Dravid is King. I don't care what people say about him and I want him to do well) DC (Look above, substitute Dravid for Laxman) KKR (Awesome team, Sourav in it, Ishant, and Mulari Kartik) BRC, DC, and KKR are pretty much tied, if they play each other i'm pretty much supporting whoever are losing :D