KKR are the most exciting team in the IPL

Gambit

SRT is a big draw but you can't deny the fact that KKR have four bowlers capable of bowling 145 KPH+ and that makes for awesome viewing! Their batting isn't that exciting but like I said, their games always are.

SRT is a big draw but you can't deny the fact that KKR have four bowlers capable of bowling 145 KPH+ and that makes for awesome viewing! Their batting isn't that exciting but like I said' date=' their games always are.[/quote'] his knocks by itself can make it more worthwhile than watching all KKR matches

KKR will be ecshiting for sure, but for the wrong reasons. This is just a typical part of Akhtar's career cycle. Raving fan following, Self promoting speeches, Non performance, Tantrums, Friction with team mates, Contraversies, ban all followed by great performance. At this point, Shoaib is at the final phase of the cycle. After this phase, the adulation and fan following will mark the beginning of the new cycle.

KKR will be ecshiting for sure, but for the wrong reasons. This is just a typical part of Akhtar's career cycle. Raving fan following, Self promoting speeches, Non performance, Tantrums, Friction with team mates, Contraversies, ban all followed by great performance. At this point, Shoaib is at the final phase of the cycle. After this phase, the adulation and fan following will mark the beginning of the new cycle.
:hysterical::hysterical: So the downfall starts tomorrow?

:hysterical::hysterical: So the downfall starts tomorrow?
He's fallen down so much already.Should he fall from here, he can only hope to play for Pak U-19 & Pak A team. With Freedi likely to be consigned to lead the U-19 (given his IPL blues) & Sami, Rana Banana likely to man the Pak 'A' attack, Inzi & Moin sealing the ICL holes, Actaar's has nowhere to run. Any fall from here, will land Akhtar a desk job, as a dope clerk in Pindi. Speaking of Akhtar's career cycle, how could i forget to add injury to that list. I predict he will last exactly two more games, before succumbing to his next injury.