Dadaji Tendulkar chokez again

Guest whineleg

Guest whineleg

Match was there for the taking but God chokez again just when his team needed him the most to get to semi finalz. Mumbai need to drop this God of small thingz if they want to be competitive.

Guest Yograj Singh

Tendulkar did not choke, my BRILLIANT SON INSPIRED PUNJAB TO VICTORY! Credit where due plz

Who the hell is this new avtaar of whineleg ? Man, you guys need to stop sharing passwds anymore than you've already, so atleast we can identify 'whineleg' with a group of posters. Now even the mods dont know, who whineleg is anymore.:cantstop:

Who the hell is this new avtaar of whineleg ? Man' date=' you guys need to stop sharing passwds anymore than you've already, so atleast we can identify 'whineleg' with a group of posters. Now even the mods dont know, who whineleg is anymore.:cantstop:[/quote'] Ah, so blessing of Mods and co earlier, but now co is confused! Group blessing

Ah' date=' so blessing of Mods and co earlier, but now co is confused! Group blessing[/quote'] Finey, we dont encourage people to create such ids or share passwds. But this is a freespeech board. Everybody is free to air 'their' idea of fun. Only thing I can assure you is that am not involved in this.

Finey, we dont encourage people to create such ids or share passwds. But this is a freespeech board. Everybody is free to air 'their' idea of fun.
For the most part I ignore the whineleg, unless there are comments on me, then I dish it back.
Only thing I can assure you is that am not involved in this.
Thats good to know, Bumper :thumbs_up: I know there are usual suspects who are involved in this.