Cricket ka Dharmayudh

fineleg

^^ sure mate, do it as you please almighty god -> I wonder how some african pygmie tribes who worship idols / statues would feel when they find out that their "god" is really an indian cricketer? so i suppose this god cant turn water into wine? calling sachin god is so brainless and ridiculous to say the least
As explained, its a euphemism. No one believes that he's Jesus or anything (thats Stephen Colbert). But to me, personally, he plays cricket with so much enthusiasm and his talent is unparalled - hence, god of cricket. It is merely a reference. I don't understand what the big deal is. Fineleg's just complaining because he has the right to do so.

and oh btw' date=' I NEVER said 'Fineleg hates SRT'.. So stop misquoting me too.[/quote'] you may not have said that (and I didnt say you said that). But there are others here who have stated like this, and they are wrong. I am a SRT fan as well, I just wont go OTT.

k guys' date=' lets just accept and understand the fact that [b']Fineleg is just plain jealous of Sachin and has this massive inferiority complex that when some of us praise Sachin so much, Finey cannot handle it.
Even you know you are talking BS. Noone is asking anyone to stop being a fan, the point is dont go OTT. Sachin great player ..... is fine but sachin this and that and god .. lets not get carried away.

As explained' date=' its a euphemism. No one believes that he's Jesus or anything (thats Stephen Colbert). But to me, personally, he plays cricket with so much enthusiasm and his talent is unparalled - hence, god of cricket. It is merely a reference. I don't understand what the big deal is. Fineleg's just complaining because he has the right to do so.[/quote'] but when they show pictures of indians worshipping indian cricketers in the western media and hear with their own eyes someone calling SRT the "god of indian cricket" in a match, than??????

you may not have said that (and I didnt say you said that). But there are others here who have stated like this' date=' and they are wrong. I am a SRT fan as well, I just wont go OTT.[/quote'] Dont go, no one asked you to But dont whine like an idiot and spoil our party if some of us do. And then accuse Sachin fans of 'crawling at his feet' and shamelessly cop out like a chicken when asked for an explanation. Is that clear enough?

Even you know you are talking BS. Noone is asking anyone to stop being a fan, the point is dont go OTT. Sachin great player ..... is fine but sachin this and that and god .. lets not get carried away.
Whats you problem if I do? Its my right. Did I ask to you to celebrate fanatically? So, before you start advising other people, you must know better than interfering in other's business.

Quote by marirs_mania k guys, lets just accept and understand the fact that Fineleg is just plain jealous of Sachin and has this massive inferiority complex that when some of us praise Sachin so much, Finey cannot handle it. .
. Even you know you are talking BS. Noone is asking anyone to stop being a fan, the point is dont go OTT. Sachin great player ..... is fine but sachin this and that and god .. lets not get carried away.
Exactly. But no, our resident shrink has diagnosed jealousy here :D

Whats you problem if I do? Its my right. Did I ask to you to celebrate fanatically? So, before you start advising other people, you must know better than interfering in other's business.
i always wondered when and who would be the first mod who would go the way mods did at old ICF site. well here is my answer.

More lulzness :haha: Now what is the fees for the diagnosis? I'll need to mail you a check for the doctor visit. Oh God SRT!
Good that you have a sense of 'humor'. :cantstop: Still, doesnt hide the fact that you DO have an inferiority complex, nor the fact you almost ALWAYS never answer the questions addressed to you in a thread and continue with the usual nonsense. Oh btw, you still havent apologized for the earlier comment. If you're not mature enough to do so, be prepared for some rough responses from here on.

Good that you have a sense of 'humor'. :cantstop:
Glad you can see that
Still, doesnt hide the fact that you DO have an inferiority complex, nor the fact you almost ALWAYS never answer the questions addressed to you in a thread and continue with the usual nonsense.
oh, i must be having a terrible real life...inferiority complex...real pity, 'God' help me.
Oh btw, you still havent apologized for the earlier comment. If you're not mature enough to do so, be prepared for some rough responses from here on.
I've already said that it was not meant for regular fans, and you have clarified you are not one of those fawning, crazy, doing pooja in pooja room to the cricketers type one. I have also said that it was not literal either. You want to continue to make a mountain out of a mole hill, do so.

oh, i must be having a terrible real life...inferiority complex...real pity, 'God' help me.
Yes, God does have to help, the REAL God that is. :haha:
I've already said that it was not meant for regular fans, and you have clarified you are not one of those fawning, crazy, doing pooja in pooja room to the cricketers type one. I have also said that it was not literal either. You want to continue to make a mountain out of a mole hill, do so.
And which fan here said he was 'doing pooja in pooja room'? And if that is not literal, how many more years will it take for you to realize that the term 'God' isnt meant in a literal sense?