Imran Khan to sue Sarfraz Nawaz

Imran Khan has threatened to sue his former team mate Sarfraz Nawaz. From http://cricket.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1861923.cms KARACHI, April 5: Fed up with Sarfaraz Nawaz making "defaming" allegations time and again, former Pakistan captain Imran Khan on Thursday promised to take legal action against the ex-colleague and ask him to prove his unsubstantiated and baseless statements. "This man (Sarfaraz) thinks he can say anything against anyone and get away because people don't like to associate themselves with someone of his calibre and low character. But this time he has said enough I am going to take him to court and file a defamation suit against him for damages or else he prove his allegations in court," Imran told a popular radio channel today. Imran and Sarfaraz formed one of the most lethal bowling attacks for Pakistan in their prime in the late 70s and early 80s and Imran has generally credited his teammate for making him a world class bowler. But in recent years both have fallen out and Sarfaraz has develolped a knack of making loud statements and serious allegations against anyone under the sun. In his latest outburst he told a television channel that Imran had demanded money from former Pakistan player Younus Ahmed to play him in the side on a tour and after he didn't pay the full amount he was sent packing home. Sarfaraz has alleged he was witness to the deal between Imran and Younus. He has also claimed that Imran used to take hashish regularly (Charas) and had bowdy sex romps as a Pakistan team member. "This man is totally characterless and a big liar. I don't want to get down to his level but the fact is no one was willing to even share a room with him on tours. Everyone knows the way he treated his poor late wife Rani and tried to grab her property while she was on her deathbed," Imran said. "Sarfaraz is a disgusting, dirty low character and a liar. Ask anyone about him and he will tell you. But this time I am not going to spare him and he will have to go to court to prove his allegations," he added. Imran also said that someone should ask Sarfaraz how he sustains himself at present. "Everyone knows that for a price you can get him to say anything. Now by coming out with these lies against me he is trying to please his masters in the ruling party and get a post in the coming elections," Imran insisted. Sarfaraz last month had claimed that Pakistan coach Bob Woolmer was murdered by a match-fixing mafia and the players should be investigated for their involvement in his death. I don't know about the Younis Ahmed stuff but I'm sure Imran did take hashish and have 'sex romps' while playing for Pakistan. He had a playboy life and is now trying to present himself as some religious guy. Sarfraz is crazy though, he will criticize basically everyone just for publicity.

Re: Imran Khan to sue Sarfraz Nawaz Somebody needs to shut this sarfraz fellow up... I guess there is a limit to everything.. Tlkin of sarfraz , what happend to our good old manoj prabhakar ? where is he ? What is he doing ? Is in India at all ? or living in a comfortable cosy home in the US or europe that Tehelka had bought for him ? :hic:

Re: Imran Khan to sue Sarfraz Nawaz Safraz Bakwaas may be onto something here. I distinctly remember Younus Ahmed saying the same things about Imran in 1987 series. I still remember this guy made a comeback after many years. Something very fishy about the way he was selected. He had threatened to expose Imran of his nefarious activities including drug usage if he was not selected before the 1987 test series and lo and behold , Imran picked him up for the Ahmedabad test after a gap of many years.

Re: Imran Khan to sue Sarfraz Nawaz To the best of my knowledge Imran is an aspiring politician in Pakistan and frequently dreams of becoming the President of Pakistan. Hence Bad decision by Imran Khan, here. He forgot this saying of Sufi Poet Kabir -- "Kaate Chate Swan ke dou bhaanti bipreet" A dog's bite and lick both are undesired --better keep away from such people. Imagine, in court even though, Sarfaraz will not be able to prove anything, but still he can do much damage by revealing his past adventure with women. This will permanently damage his political image and worst he may end up getting threatening calls from lunatic Mullahs of pigistan.

Re: Imran Khan to sue Sarfraz Nawaz

To the best of my knowledge Imran is an aspiring politician in Pakistan and frequently dreams of becoming the President of Pakistan. Hence Bad decision by Imran Khan, here. He forgot this saying of Sufi Poet Kabir -- "Kaate Chate Swan ke dou bhaanti bipreet" A dog's bite and lick both are undesired --better keep away from such people. Imagine, in court even though, Sarfaraz will not be able to prove anything, but still he can do much damage by revealing his past adventure with women. This will permanently damage his political image and worst he may end up getting threatening calls from lunatic Mullahs of pigistan.
He can be a Darell Hair and accuse with out evidence...but in this case Sarfraz won't be talking to a TV host on GEO he will be in the COURT and there no one will take him seriously unless he provides some evidence. After Imran is done with him i hope the members of the PAK team come forward and sue him as well.