How many you feel

kabira

the way I feel about English team.. I used to hate them....and wanted Aussies to murder them... Somehow that hate is gone, I like watching Freddy, Collingwood and KP take Aussies head on...somehow I just hate Aussie team under Ponting...Australia used to be my second fav. team under Taylor and Waugh... Never thought I would support England.. Do you guys feel same?

Re: How many you feel I never hated the English ... have always detested the Convicts .... they are a disgrace to the beautiful and honorable game. Never liked them never will. I like the fact that they have helped increase the pace of the game. Aside from that dont care for them. Favorite team after India has always been WI for their sheer flair and relaxed approach to the game.

Re: How many you feel I usually support Australia after India but this Ashes, I'm behind the English :wtf: Really feel for them after their 1st test hammering and hope they retain the Ashes. Also, another reason for not supporting Australia is Punter's march to the test record. :mad: