Do you hate Pakistan?

Pakistan-India

I think title is enough to get an answer but some people will ask the questions, what the point of this thread, some will be confused about if they hate pakistan or not. just to make a easy for you to answer i have given some option to consider to, please do not have cricket as a reference 1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country
No on many fronts. First of all, I do not think any country should be declared a country for a specific religion. What happens to the Hindus in such a Muslim country or Christians or god forbid Jews? If all men and women are to be treated equally, how can it possibly happen if a country aligns itself with one religion? This applies to countries like Israel as well, not just the Islamic/Muslim countries. Secondly, I am one of those who believes that the Partition achieved no purpose. It has created more problems for people on both sides of the border.
2. does indians still want to have this land back
Yes, I would want us to take back whatever was ours at the time of the Partition which includes PoK. And if both sides are willing (which I know would never happen), I would like for both countries to become one for the simple reason that it will provide more stability to India without having to worry about a nut-case country with Nuclear weapons as one of it's neighbors.
3. why do you hate Pakistan
For obvious reasons. The country has openly trained and sent terrorists to PoK and into India. Pakistani terrorists have committed several acts of terrorism on Indian soil - parliament attacks, 26/11, ...
4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality
I would never feel good about anyone losing their life anywhere in the world.
5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india)
A country which worries about imroving the lives of it's people. A country that worries about how to manage the land it already got instead of the land it still wishes to conquer and gain. A country which is democratic without influence of terrorists so that we as neighbours can feel safe.
i am currently a student and this is part of my assessment. which is 'the relationship between the two countries and the reasons behind the rivalry and so much hate in between the people.:iloveicf:

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country Yes, just like I have accepted that there are always crooks, thieves and criminals in the world. 2. does indians still want to have this land back Only the whole of Kashmir and Aksai Chin. 3. why do you hate Pakistan Terrorism and the constant abuse of Indians and especially Hindus carried out by pakistanis, within and outside their pathetic country. 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality I wont lie. If there is a suicide blast in pakistan, I dont feel sad at all. And if the dead include pakistani military/ISI then I am definitely pleased. 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) It is an observable fact that the more pakistan is engaged in its own issues the less problems it creates for India. Therefore, I would like a complete Taliban takeover of pakistan, with a raging civil war. The by product would be the denuking of pakistan by the USA before the Taliban takeover - achieving the biggest strategic goal for India: a nuke-nude pakistan.

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country Yes, just like I have accepted that there are always crooks, thieves and criminals in the world. 2. does indians still want to have this land back Only the whole of Kashmir and Aksai Chin. 3. why do you hate Pakistan Terrorism and the constant abuse of Indians and especially Hindus carried out by pakistanis, within and outside their pathetic country. 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality I wont lie. If there is a suicide blast in pakistan, I dont feel sad at all. And if the dead include pakistani military/ISI then I am definitely pleased. 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) It is an observable fact that the more pakistan is engaged in its own issues the less problems it creates for India. Therefore, I would like a complete Taliban takeover of pakistan, with a raging civil war. The by product would be the denuking of pakistan by the USA before the Taliban takeover - achieving the biggest strategic goal for India: a nuke-nude pakistan.
now this is assessment worthy. :hysterical:

.... If you ever wondered what goes through the mind of a suicide bomber
4:39. WATCH AT 4:39
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg: "Why do you consider these children as innocent?" :WTF: "No, seventy virgins are waiting for me for me in heave - so why should I prefer only one here?" :hysterical:

:hysterical: LAMO - That was ****ing direct and brutal

I think this patronising of Indian Muslims by Hindus should stop. Why is hatred of Pakistan absolutely essential to an identity of an Indian Muslim? Can muslims in India only prove their Indian-ness by spewing hate towards Pakistan? What kind of Indian muslim would you rather have - one who hates Pakistan but runs an illegal business or a highly educated Muslim investment banker who doesn't really have any feelings towards Pakistan? By that token, all Indians should have unreserved hatred of the British and should never even set foot on their soil. Those of you here who don't hate UK should be stripped off your Indian Citizenship. Each Indian is a different individual who is entitled to his/her opinion. Why do you expect someone else to have to exact same feelings as you toward someone/something? Why do you judge/persecute/avoid them if they don't share the same love/hatred you have of something? Shouldn't your hate of Pakistan/Muslim Kashmiris be on the same scale as those of Kashmiri Pandits? If it isn't, you probably aren't a true 'Indian' according to them. But of course, if people propagate anti-national agenda, then it's a different story altogether.
Coz they get pulled in every time there is Pakistan and word "Muslim" involved. Coz of some, they get a bad name and its very essential to reply in the same manner the way some understand As for the british hatred, without them we wouldn't be where we are today - so not sure why we would hate them

.... If you ever wondered what goes through the mind of a suicide bomber
4:39. WATCH AT 4:39
Heera lal, raw, delhi.. 1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country Yes. 2. does indians still want to have this land back Well, we definitely want to keep what we have... 3. why do you hate Pakistan I dont hate anyone. 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality It hurts when innocent die...Not just in Pak...anywhere. But still want to ask...why are they killing their own women and children?? 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) Can we expect anything from Pakistan???? No hopes, no expectations...If pakistan gets wiped out from the map by anyone...we will offer some flowers....and pray that it rests in peace...

Can we expect anything from Pakistan???? No hopes, no expectations...If pakistan gets wiped out from the map by anyone...we will offer some flowers....and pray that it rests in peace...
You know this is very easy to say, I mean its the internet - who cares, show all kinda bravado but you need some heart and guts to look at Millions get wiped out, especially when u will see them on TV I bet you won't be able to and forget about the flowers

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country With all the minority abuse and forced conversions been going on for ages...yes I accept it is a muslim country where minorities are treated as third class citizens 2. does indians still want to have this land back No....except POK 3. why do you hate Pakistan How can you NOT hate Pakistan. Both personal and generic reasons. Personal: '71 war of BD.... half of my family were killed by Pakistani army just for being Hindus.... Generic: Too many reasons....the whole world hates Pakistan today.... 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality feels great.... reminds me of the phrase what goes around comes around.....the brunt of terrorism we received over the years...the no. of dead bodies that were counted in temples, markets, hospitals, schools, HOTELS....men, women, pregnant women, children, seniors...everyone paid the price...and the grief experienced by our families....simply unbearable...you feed the snake and now it's biting you 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) pakistan shouldn't be on the map period.

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country With all the minority abuse and forced conversions been going on for ages...yes I accept it is a muslim country where minorities are treated as third class citizens 2. does indians still want to have this land back No....except POK 3. why do you hate Pakistan How can you NOT hate Pakistan. Both personal and generic reasons. Personal: '71 war of BD.... half of my family were killed by Pakistani army just for being Hindus.... Generic: Too many reasons....the whole world hates Pakistan today.... 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality feels great.... reminds me of the phrase what goes around comes around.....the brunt of terrorism we received over the years...the no. of dead bodies that were counted in temples, markets, hospitals, schools, HOTELS....men, women, pregnant women, children, seniors...everyone paid the price...and the grief experienced by our families....simply unbearable...you feed the snake and now it's biting you 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) pakistan shouldn't be on the map period.
that is sad..........and the pakistanis deny that there was a genocide

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country
Oh yes why not.
2. does indians still want to have this land back
A very big NO
3. why do you hate Pakistan
I don't hate Pakistani people that much,I have seen nice people here who live a very peaceful life like me or any other ordinary person.But I do hate some of the attributes like victim mentalities like,the whole world is there to take on them.They are the innocent victims,inability to find their own fault.As Lurker said bury head in the sand. They create terrorists and import to India in the name of Kashmir.And even after all this,some of them still divide them into good terrorists and bad terrorists.When that attitude changes we would stop hating. Then concern about Indian muslims.And act as if they are the ultimate saviours of Indian muslims,how hindus torture Indian muslims and go on while completely numb about sectarian violences within their own country like Sunni-Shia fights and Mohajirs issues.
4. do you hate pakistan as much bas that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality
No never.I would never enjoy innocent people getting killed,especially children,I just cannot bear.
5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india)
A Stable Pakistan with a leader who is a visionary not some crazy man who is obsessed with destroying India or dreaming to capture it.And just don't bother us.Get on with your business.Don't poke nose in our internal matters.
i am currently a student and this is part of my assessment. which is 'the relationship between the two countries and the reasons behind the rivalry and so much hate in between the people.:iloveicf:
Best of luck with your assignment.

2. does indians still want to have this land back Only the whole of Kashmir and Aksai Chin.
Do you really want nut cases from PoK in India? I would not have them back - it would just create more problems in the country. As for Aksai Chin, it seems you are not familiar with it's history. It was never really a part of India. It was just a line drawn by the British on paper when they left. After that India made no effort to create any posts or secure the area while China, who also had claims on it, made posts and also the highway connecting Tibet to Xinjiang. It was only in the early 60s that India woke up and started establishing posts in the region and of course by that time it was too late. There was no way the Chinese were going to vacate the area which they had claim on anyways before the British left.

You know this is very easy to say, I mean its the internet - who cares, show all kinda bravado but you need some heart and guts to look at Millions get wiped out, especially when u will see them on TV I bet you won't be able to and forget about the flowers
Well... Rajiv are you telling me that the current situation itself is acceptable???...Hell no. I cant see terrorist guy saying he wont care of kids dying because they are not fighting jihad for them. If Pak does enough to save themselves from Taliba and Al-quaida...I will be happiy for Pak.. So it is not easy to say what I am saying...but unfortunately it is happening as we watch... I aint fanatic by any definition...so cheers..

Do you really want nut cases from PoK in India? I would not have them back - it would just create more problems in the country.
India has a legal claim on the whole of Kashmir. At the very least it can be used as a bargaining chip. Just a few days ago India objected to Chinese participation in PoK projects. Secondly' date=' those nutcases are able to create problems for India precisely because they are on the other side and the present LoC is very difficult to secure. So, a shifting of LoC towards the north and a more controllable terrain is something we should pursue as a realistic goal.
As for Aksai Chin, it seems you are not familiar with it's history. It was never really a part of India.
It was part of the Ladakh kingdom and Tibetan Buddhists also claim it. So it was as much a part of India as Ladakh.
It was just a line drawn by the British on paper when they left. After that India made no effort to create any posts or secure the area while China, who also had claims on it, made posts and also the highway connecting Tibet to Xinjiang.
You can thank Mr Nehru for this folly.
It was only in the early 60s that India woke up and started establishing posts in the region and of course by that time it was too late. There was no way the Chinese were going to vacate the area which they had claim on anyways before the British left.
Yes it was too late, but that does not mean we should rescind our claim on it. After all China claims the whole of Arunachal so why should we shy away. As I said, at the very least it should be used as a bargaining chip.

Pak has approx half of Kashmir and India has the other half. Why not just make the LOC into international borders:dontknow: Neither country is going to give up the part they have unless there is a full on war on the disputed region. The day Indian Kashmir breaks off from India, is the day India would split up into more states. My $0.002

India has a legal claim on the whole of Kashmir. At the very least it can be used as a bargaining chip. Just a few days ago India objected to Chinese participation in PoK projects. Secondly, those nutcases are able to create problems for India precisely because they are on the other side and the present LoC is very difficult to secure. So, a shifting of LoC towards the north and a more controllable terrain is something we should pursue as a realistic goal.
The question was not about using it as a bargaining chip - it was whether you want the area back. Do you really think anyone in Azad Kashmir wants to be part of India? And given the likely answer to the question, taking Azad Kashmir into India is not just morally wrong in that it will be against the will of the people living there, but will create a population segment which will have to be quelled by force and create more problems for the country.
It was part of the Ladakh kingdom and Tibetan Buddhists also claim it. So it was as much a part of India as Ladakh.
It was not part of the Ladakh kingdom except on paper. The dispute over Aksai Chin runs back to the British and the Chinese with both people claiming it. No one lives there, the British and the Indians never made any permanent posts there and the Chinese did.
Yes it was too late, but that does not mean we should rescind our claim on it. After all China claims the whole of Arunachal so why should we shy away. As I said, at the very least it should be used as a bargaining chip.
Yeah, you can keep on claiming it.

Wow, this sounds soooooo wrooooong on so many fronts, especially the assertion that ‘If Taliban completely takes over Pakistan, they wont have time to create trouble for us..’ That shows a complete ignorance of geopolitics and history.