Yuvraj should be dropped from KingsXI

Ranjha

I am very worried about our prospects this timearound in T-20 WC. Apart from Sehwag,Dhoni and Gambhir and to some extent Yusuf (though its more of a lottery with him) none of our batsmen have really got going this IPL. Even out of that lot..Dhoni and Gambhir ahve suffered injuries. We can't be sure if they will hit form straightaway. Not to mention Cheeka's blunder of omitting Uthappa from the 30 member probable list.. Edit: Atleast Rohit seems to be doing decently.

I am very worried about our prospects this timearound in T-20 WC. Apart from Sehwag,Dhoni and Gambhir and to some extent Yusuf (though its more of a lottery with him) none of our batsmen have really got going this IPL. Even out of that lot..Dhoni and Gambhir ahve suffered injuries. We can't be sure if they will hit form straightaway. Not to mention Cheeka's blunder of omitting Uthappa from the 30 member probable list.. Edit: Atleast Rohit seems to be doing decently.
I got a feeling there will be quite a lot new replacements in that joke probable list.

I think KXIP need to rethink their team combination, this is of course not a match winning combinatiomn, they will have to think about a fresh start, with a new team.I would like to see Sanga being dropped first and then Mahela. My winning combination will be : Marsh Bopara Bisla Yuvraj Sodhi Irfan Kaul Chawla Lee Powar Theron Just drop the ones not performing rather than going for the big names, i would like to see Sanga and Jaya both being dropped and the captaincy to be handed over to Lee, if Yuvraj does not take it.There is no other option for them other than changing their team to give their bench a chance to prove themselves rather than keeping them to hold o nto their seats while the team is not performing well

He is getting fat and cocky. Seriously worried for him, it is very easy to come down or lose your reputation. First, he is getting more bulky which seems that he has lost some agility as seen in his fielding. Second, I could not believe how irresponsible he was yesterday, survived through a drop catch only to decide to try to over again. Moreover, I remember last match before rr he was shouting at Bisla to give me the batting strike. What kind of confidence does this give to Bisla, it will make him lose his confidence. Thank god he is not a captain

He is getting fat and cocky. Seriously worried for him, it is very easy to come down or lose your reputation. First, he is getting more bulky which seems that he has lost some agility as seen in his fielding. Second, I could not believe how irresponsible he was yesterday, survived through a drop catch only to decide to try to over again. Moreover, I remember last match before rr he was shouting at Bisla to give me the batting strike. What kind of confidence does this give to Bisla, it will make him lose his confidence. Thank god he is not a captain
Ya that was one ****** shyte attitude! He doesnt care a shyte about others. Agree that he is a good player, but he is not above the team.

Ya that was one ****** shyte attitude! He doesnt care a shyte about others. Agree that he is a good player, but he is not above the team.
In fact, I thought it was a great attitude. He could have been nice but yuvi was more worried about the team cause and getting more runs on the board and for that strike needed to be rotated rather than a dot ball even it meant run out..Afterall runs on the board is more imp than wickets in the last overs.

I know the Punjab fans might take it hard. But I strongly believe that Yuvraj must not only be dropped from the Kings XI squad but also dropped from the Indian squad - from all forms of the game. Strict instructions must be issued for him to come back only when 100% fit - including his fielding. I think it is a blot that somebody who was India's best fielder 2-3 seasons back reduced to being hidden at fine leg and 3rd man most of the time these days.

I know the Punjab fans might take it hard. But I strongly believe that Yuvraj must not only be dropped from the Kings XI squad but also dropped from the Indian squad - from all forms of the game. Strict instructions must be issued for him to come back only when 100% fit - including his fielding. I think it is a blot that somebody who was India's best fielder 2-3 seasons back reduced to being hidden at fine leg and 3rd man most of the time these days.
I agree. I mean he is a senior batsman now but still bat like he dont care.

Agreed. He has no business in Tests anyway, but even in ODIs/T20 this is alarming lack of fitness. Put him on a strict diet regimen and fitness plan under BCCI supervision with a qualified fitness trainer right away. (It will help if someone can also tame his loud mouth blabbering, but that can be taken care of later after the diet+fitness).