Ayrton Senna

Holysmoke

no way . Am not a schumi fan ' date=' but in wet conditions there was no match for him .[/quote'] And I am a Schumi and a Ferrari fan, without team orders and on a level playing field Barrichello was better than Schumi in the rain, 2000 German Grand Prix Hockenheim comes to mind, The Brazillian GP in Sao Paolo cant remember which year. Barrichello has always been the real rain meister.

And I am a Schumi and a Ferrari fan, without team orders and on a level playing field Barrichello was better than Schumi in the rain, 2000 German Grand Prix Hockenheim comes to mind, The Brazillian GP in Sao Paolo cant remember which year. Barrichello has always been the real rain meister.
Agree with the German GP part, never seen such an inspirational drive from 18th to 1st. I assumed others would learn 4m it and stay out often, i was infact expecting Hamilton to do so in 2008 Brazilian GP. Lets not forget that Michael always had the better car when @ Ferrari. This guy Senna was as blunt as they come; i want to win no matter what! Hard to believe what he did to Prost was somehow legal in those times. A magnificent talent no doubt but unsporting (like some others) to say the least.

Episode 5 was just the bomb. I’ve never enjoyed a Top Gear episode like this before. It was action packed and fun filled from minute 1 to minute 60 (Apart from the Porche that runs on ‘fish and crisps..’ part :D)