Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

ya, I got here due to spam on Indian Cricket Fever. Finally, some useful spam :D. But, it was not cool, the way that site was spammed. Anyhoo. I got into cricket, I mean really got into it from 2002-03. Now, I'm a hardcore fan. Very superstitious too. I cramp up more than our batsmen while watching matches :sad_smile: Cheerius!

ya, I got here due to spam on Indian Cricket Fever. Finally, some useful spam :D. But, it was not cool, the way that site was spammed. Anyhoo. I got into cricket, I mean really got into it from 2002-03. Now, I'm a hardcore fan. Very superstitious too. I cramp up more than our batsmen while watching matches :( Cheerius!
Excellent ! This is the place to be for Indian cricket fans, so leaving that "other" ICF will be the best decision you will ever make.

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I just joined and I'm glad to be apart of this community. I'm Indian, but born, raised and live in the US. I'm a big cricket fan and play just about everyday with my friends. I'm 17 years old and in high school, set to go to either Ohio State or Indiana State University to study Computer Science and Engineering. My interests are computers, games, cars, cricket, football, TV, politics and anything military related. Anyway, I'm pretty much here to stay as a permanent member to this awesome forum and follow the current IND VS. PAK test series with you and all those to come in the future.

Born and raised in US, but a "big cricket fan" - wow! I only know ONE other person in a somewhat similar situation like this, and he is a terrific person with a cricket knowledge par none. How come you are interested in cricket and who is the great person who kept your interest up when you were a kid? Welcome.

Born and raised in US, but a "big cricket fan" - wow! I only know ONE other person in a somewhat similar situation like this, and he is a terrific person with a cricket knowledge par none. How come you are interested in cricket and who is the great person who kept your interest up when you were a kid? Welcome.
I first saw the game being played when I was five years old on my first visit to India. My parents aren't into cricket at all so I remained pretty away from it until I became a teen. I eventually moved from New York to Ohio where I got new Indian friends who were really into it. I was influenced into it and fell in love with the game after that. I began playing it and became pretty good at the amateur level, I soon only wanted to play Cricket and only Cricket to the point where I'd play everyday for hours after school and almost the whole day on weekends. My interest grew more and more as I started to watch professional cricket and old videos, I was able to find many games dating back all the way to the 70's and watch. I'm now very knowledgeable about Cricket and a pretty good player.
Welcome Grim Reaper. If you like Cricket' date=' you will have a lot of fun here.[/quote'] Thank you very much, I know I'll really enjoy this place.

Thats surprising and fantastic. Hats off to you GR :thumbs_up: The one other person I mentioned had his Dad who is a cricket fanatic, and buys all games for big screen viewing at home. But yours is a fascinating narration. BTW you dont sound grim at all :D

Its a bit late to be introduced as I am sure many of you would have been familiar with my boring insights and unashamed passion for the game of cricket. My self Danesh Nambiar from kerala.Now working with Citi Bank in Dubai. In the late 20's I have started watching cricket in the early 90's..I can keep my head held high just for the simple reason that I followed entire Sachin's career:two_thumbs_up: I think there is no need to mention who my favourite cricketer is.. I came here through watching videos on youtube.. Thanx Rajeev:rose: As for my name here.. first three letters my name.. next three,ex girl friend's and the next three her son's...:haha: I am too late in ICF. Any way I have thoroughly started enjoying it !