Google instant search is here

Sachinism

Very attractive feature, but wonder whats the utility of it though. Its not like the usual google searches take a fortnight to load. It’s a bit like those luxury cars which have automatic boot door close features, where you press a button and the boot-lid closes. Sure, it is great to brag about with your friends over a glass of beer and some smokes, but beyond that, it isn’t of much value. Rather, I’d love for them to figure out a way to simplify the search results and filter the wheat from the chaff so that I don’t have to roam pages and pages of search results and click on one useless link after another, before finally arriving at my desired page.

Very attractive feature, but wonder whats the utility of it though. Its not like the usual google searches take a fortnight to load. It’s a bit like those luxury cars which have automatic boot door close features, where you press a button and the boot-lid closes. Sure, it is great to brag about with your friends over a glass of beer and some smokes, but beyond that, it isn’t of much value. Rather, I’d love for them to figure out a way to simplify the search results and filter the wheat from the chaff so that I don’t have to roam pages and pages of search results and click on one useless link after another, before finally arriving at my desired page.
Exactly.