Ganguly UNSOLD at the IPL!

Jersey #10

I don't know - depends on whether a city boos my country because a player from there was not selected or lights the stadium on fire in one of the biggest sporting spectacles the country has hosted.
But that is not relevent to the current topic. Anyhow, you wouldnt find many bangolis supporting what happened that time.

.btw what are your thoughts about Dravid going for such a low price & also not being picked by RCB
I am not surprised that RCB have not picked him, I would not have cared if no IPL team had picked him either. I am a fan of Dravid but I dont worship him, and wont be rooting for boycott :haha: just coz he did not get picked. Even if he gets dropped from Indian team, so be it. I will have my opinions about that, but I dont need to get jingoistic about it like some Ganguly worshippers do. As I once wrote before, I've seen Tendulkar worshippers, Yuvi worshippers, Bhajji worshippers and we have one big Dhoni bhakt in vaibhav_delhi - but the award goes to the Dada worshippers (for taking it to extremes) :cantstop:

Ok...I'll buy that' date=' just tell me you posted that with a heavy heart :winky:[/quote'] No, I did not post it with a heavy heart. All players are just that - players and selections will be based on their performance. We can be fans of some players - thats fine, but that does not mean selectors or league owners will worship those players.

So' date=' what will an empty and/or booing their home team yet again crowd signify for Calcutta (for a change not booing their country this time) ?[/quote'] that you fk w/ One of us...you Fk w/ all of us
I don't know - depends on whether a city boos my country because a player from there was not selected or lights the stadium on fire in one of the biggest sporting spectacles the country has hosted.
Arrey Pseudo professor sahab kab tak chath pe pataang uraao ge ab to niche aa jao..patang katne wali hai How many cities will you boycott? Not that anyone has condoned those acts..Kolkata being singled out defies logic...... Here's the List: Jamshedpur: India-WI ODI -- India about to lose...crowd starts throwing missiles on the ground Nagpur: Stone throwing at WI players....Sarwan hit on the back Rajkot: 3rd ODI between India - WI --- WI bowler Drakes get hit by a bottle. Saurashtra Cricket Association Niranjan Shah claimed WI over reacted. Chennai: India - WI test series --- Dada was given LBW -- Replay shows thick edge=== crowd threw bottles on the ground Mumbai- Brabourne Stadium: 4th day of the Test match between India and Aus. With India in desperate trouble in the second innings Wadekar and Srinivas Venkataraghavan were involved in a partnership of 25 for the eighth wicket when the latter was declared out caught behind off the bowling of Alan Connolly. The decision was criticised by the radio commentators, and as Venkat left the wicket after some hesitation, trouble broke out in the East Stand. Bottles were thrown on the ground and chairs burnt. The awnings were set on fire in the North stand.

Thankfully' date=' no! But that even 20-30% (at a minimum percentage) of the Eden Gardens crowd would put an individual before the country is disturbing.[/quote'] That percentage is very inflated I feel. Anyhow, Is the agitation this time around for national selections (although the stadium burning, if that happens this time also, would be wrong)? No, right. National selection is adifferent matter altogether . So your point is not applicable here.

That percentage is very inflated I feel. Anyhow, Is the agitation this time around for national selections (although the stadium burning, if that happens this time also, would be wrong)? No, right. National selection is adifferent matter altogether . So your point is not applicable here.
Arre, kya lamba discussion laga rakha hai. Just wait and watch - if Ganguly is not inducted in KKR in some capacity, Gambhir and his team will be booed at Eden Gardens.

I am not surprised that RCB have not picked him, I would not have cared if no IPL team had picked him either. I am a fan of Dravid but I dont worship him, and wont be rooting for boycott :haha: just coz he did not get picked. Even if he gets dropped from Indian team, so be it. I will have my opinions about that, but I dont need to get jingoistic about it like some Ganguly worshippers do. As I once wrote before, I've seen Tendulkar worshippers, Yuvi worshippers, Bhajji worshippers and we have one big Dhoni bhakt in vaibhav_delhi - but the award goes to the Dada worshippers (for taking it to extremes) :cantstop:
You are a Dravid Worshipper Yourself, Aint You? :dontknow: So You should be the Last Person Calling others as 'Worshipper' Everyone have their opinion, and are Entitled to that. Just because SG is Your PET Hate, anyone talking in his Favour doesnt become a Worshipper. FYI Vaibhav_delhi is not in that Category. So am I.

Ganguly fans seem to have as big an ego as Dada himself :P He is not selected. Hence not wanted. Get over it. Not the end of the world. The game is bigger than any player.
Not really am On with it. Will do my best to support a 3rd Grade IPL Team.