WC Game: PTW and MOM

Zelig

SHAKUS BABIES My predictions Game 1 : India v/s Bangladesh Match Winner : India Man of the Match : Kohli Game 2 : Kenya v/s New Zealand Match Winner : New Zealand Man of the Match : Guptill Game 3 : Sri Lanka v/s Canada Match Winner : Sri Lanka Man of the Match : Mendis Game 4 : Australia v/ Zimbabwe Match Winner : Australia Man of the Match : Watson Game 5 : England v/s Holland Match Winner : England Man of the Match : Pietersen

Vaibhav, Where are you? Please select a name :--D
Hi littlemaster1982, TEAM NAME : Blue Brigade (if you have got any other name, we can decide it on chat and edit it here) My predictions: Game 1 : India v/s Bangladesh Match Winner : India Man of the Match : kohli Game 2 : Kenya v/s New Zealand Match Winner : New Zealand Man of the Match : Ryder Game 3 : Sri Lanka v/s Canada Match Winner : Sri Lanka Man of the Match : Tharanga Game 4 : Australia v/ Zimbabwe Match Winner : Australia Man of the Match : Watson Game 5 : England v/s Holland Match Winner : England Man of the Match : KP

Oh okay here are my 5 ! :D Game 1 : India v/s Bangladesh Match Winner : India Man of the Match : Viru Game 2 : Kenya v/s New Zealand Match Winner : New Zealand Man of the Match : Mcculum Game 3 : Sri Lanka v/s Canada Match Winner : Sri Lanka Man of the Match : Dilshan Game 4 : Australia v/ Zimbabwe Match Winner : Australia Man of the Match : Watson :blush: Game 5 : England v/s Holland Match Winner : England Man of the Match : Strauss :yay: