Jonathon Trott

Sachinism

FAIL A bouncer touches the ground. A beamer however travels at head height right from the bowlers hand to the batsman
Lol. It's a fail that you didn't read the post carefully. I mentioned that it will be "termed" by the british media as dangerous beamer, consdiering the lack of knowledge over there in UK. So much for MCC. I know my cricket. Thanks.
Lol. It's a fail that you didn't read the post carefully. I mentioned that it will be "termed" by the british media as dangerous beamer, consdiering the lack of knowledge over there in UK. So much for MCC. I know my cricket. Thanks.
What are you on about? :giggle: So you think Mikey and Nas dont know the difference between a bouncer and a beamer?
On last England tour' date=' Sresanth bowled an unintentional beamer, but it was all over the news. It was actually the topic throughout that test match. British media and commies made a big thing out of that delivery.[/quote'] Actually his massive no ball bouncer that was set out to intimidate was made more of a big deal, I guess that classic Indian problem (lack of pace) was too much for Sree to try and play within the rules.
Actually his massive no ball bouncer that was set out to intimidate was made more of a big deal' date=' I guess that classic Indian problem (lack of pace) was too much for Sree to try and play within the rules.[/quote'] Sree gets upset if things dont go his way. Which is why I hope he plays this summer
On last England tour' date=' Sresanth bowled an unintentional beamer, but it was all over the news. It was actually the topic throughout that test match. British media and commies made a big thing out of that delivery.[/quote'] I dont think it was unintentional nor was his shoulder barging our captain
If Sreesanth had bowled it from any closer' date=' he would have been shaking hands with the batsman. That is why it was in the news. It was a disgraceful piece of cricket.[/quote'] We are in agreement. That plus the shoulder barging, says to me that he was trying to intimidate our guys with foul play. JMHO
Maybe you are rite on the 2nd one. The first one is hard to say really. There is no conclusive evidence.
As Cricket Tragic says, he was so far down the pitch he could have shaken the batsmans hand. I dont think he has the temprement for the tests, so I hope you play him and Trotty will wind him up:haha: