Is pre-marital sex ok or not?

fineleg

What I find particularly wonderful about this thread is the number of virgins we have on ICF. Who don't know anything about sex but have "opinions".

All that sounds good in a yashraj film with "Hakla" being the nice Indian lover who wouldn't touch his GF till after marriage. It is a misinterpretation and again a part of social programming that having sex will make your relationship about sex and the love will somehow disappear. In that case how will things change after marriage ? And no love isn't beyond sexual elements. Sexual elements form a part of the language of love. Sex is overrated in all its hype but it is still a human need which gives pleasure. And I don't know why society must be so hung on this most basic act of all mammals to give pleasure to their partners
Love has different forms....and there are many relations which you can relate to love...love cannot be a sex....sex cannot be related to love...No one loves prostitutes, but still people do sex with them...Everyone loves their parents, brothers, sisters and still you cannot do sex with them... Problem is you are taking love in only one sense of a boyfriend and girlfriend...and whatever it is even if you are talking in terms of bf/gf, it must come at the last in anyone's thoughts if he or she claims to be in love....otherwise everything is lust now a days Sex is something different....sex is lust, not love...Love means care for someone you love, giving happines to your love done and that person can be anyone in the world.........

why does it matter to 'you' whether or not it is ok to somebody else or not. If you think its ok only if society thinks its ok then society is making your decisions for you. It is purely an individual's choice whether or not it is ok for them or not and whether or not they are comfortable with it.

why does it matter to 'you' whether or not it is ok to somebody else or not. If you think its ok only if society thinks its ok then society is making your decisions for you. It is purely an individual's choice whether or not it is ok for them or not and whether or not they are comfortable with it.
Precisely. It's an individual choice. If you think it's morally wrong, dont do it. But dont force your individual choices on others and dont judge people by that.

so does the special woman the one loves' date=' become less special if she is unable to haveperform sex due to some reason?[/quote'] dude, if she is unable to have sex, just leave her :D nah, the point I was getting at was about how people talk about great love etc. without even getting to sex at least one time... "oh, i love her, i don't want sex from her." - i've heard too many of my friends say this bs. erm... if you aint gonna tap her, she is gonna find someone else to do the tapping. she is human too. she has needs. platonic love is not romance. platonic love is for friends and family.

dude, if she is unable to have sex, just leave her :D nah, the point I was getting at was about how people talk about great love etc. without even getting to sex at least one time... "oh, i love her, i don't want sex from her." - i've heard too many of my friends say this bs. erm... if you aint gonna tap her, she is gonna find someone else to do the tapping. she is human too. she has needs. platonic love is not romance. platonic love is for friends and family.
Atleast one guy on this thread who knows vaat he is talking about, though he ain't had any for sometime. :haha::haha:

dude' date= if she is unable to have sex, just leave her :D nah, the point I was getting at was about how people talk about great love etc. without even getting to sex at least one time... "oh, i love her, i don't want sex from her." - i've heard too many of my friends say this bs. erm... if you aint gonna tap her, she is gonna find someone else to do the tapping. she is human too. she has needs. platonic love is not romance. platonic love is for friends and family.
lol. well for me personally, love and sex are unrelated. Although I am all for premarital sex. sex is only for physical and momentary pleasure. And as ravisingh said, sex is overrated. love is more profound.

lol. well for me personally, love and sex are unrelated. Although I am all for premarital sex. sex is only for physical and momentary pleasure. And as ravisingh said, sex is overrated. love is more profound.
u obviously havent heard of enlightened sex :D

ok here is another question ' date=' if sex is not ok then is oral sex still ok ?[/quote'] Hands over mike to Bill Clinton. :sherlock:
I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.
:D