Bomb Blasts in Mumbai 13-07-2011

Roshanrocks

If this is LeT's handiwork and we dont act now militarily against Pakistan' date=' it would be the most shameful thing.[/quote'] We're too pussies man, nothing is gonna happen... Some sound bytes will come frm Home minister, act against terrorists etc, then after 2 years our prime minister will go begging for peace dialogue.

once again - it is not as simple as that. We have more to lose from a war' date=' than already fkked up padosi-land.[/quote'] This time, it is as simple as that. If we back down every time after a provocation, the fear of planning another attack goes down. If its proven to be a Pakistani based attack then the government should put Cold Start in place - no other options. however at this time we have no information where it was planned and who was behind it

If you have a shelter in Mumbai near the bomb blast areas and are ready to offer a place to stranded ones' date=' please tweet with #here2help and #mumbaiblasts[/quote'] People in Mumbai and extraordinary when it comes to help in such situations. There wont be any lack of help for those injured and there wont be any lack of food, water and medication for those stranded on the roads.

Some people think that the solution is to attack Pakistan. They just don't understand what all a war involves. It's not like someone picking a fight with someone on the roadside.
I think its too early to speculate since we dont know the perpetrators but still if Pakistan is involved then military action is the only solution. We cannot back down every time

Some people think that the solution is to attack Pakistan. They just don't understand what all a war involves. It's not like someone picking a fight with someone on the roadside.
young-blood. I also used to think like that when I was young. But now I understand a war can set us back by about 10-20 years. We cant just do a hit-and-run kind of battle and walk away. China will ensure it does not end too soon.

And why exactly is Kasab still not hanged?? Its his birthday today. Could this be a revenge attack?
Congress banks on minorities. How can they hang afzal gurus and kasabs? I like to hear what the congress dogs like a.r.antulay will say now

young-blood. I also used to think like that when I was young. But now I understand a war can set us back by about 10-20 years. We cant just do a hit-and-run kind of battle and walk away. China will ensure it does not end too soon.
I dont want to start a debate now and point fingers without having the complete information, but there are times when war is a necessity. Otherwise our high tolerance level will be interpreted as cowardice. And no its not an impulsive statement

I think its too early to speculate since we dont know the perpetrators but still if Pakistan is involved then military action is the only solution. We cannot back down every time
read above (#68).. you can not just do a 'retaliatory action' and walk away. If you believe in -eye-for-an-eye - only way is tor step down to their level and do similar thing there. - while being un-detected. Any military action will cost us too much. reminds me of some quote from some martial-art-guru - "Never start a fight, but if you must, make sure you finish it off." And this "finishing it off" is not in our capabilities as of today.

We need to clean up our house first before blaming external powers. Even if it were perpetrated by Pak again, would it have been possible without local support?!? Whatever happened to anti terror infrastructure created after Dec 2008?!?

I dont want to start a debate now and point fingers without having the complete information' date=' but there are times when war is a necessity. Otherwise our high tolerance level will be interpreted as cowardice. And no its not an impulsive statement[/quote'] Doesl it solve our problem? The only way we can secure ourselves is by defending aggressively and being proactive. Attacking a country is the least useful option