The US OPEN 2011

Cricketics

Have a good time man' date=' lucky to see US Open[/quote'] Thanks. Would've left by now but can't levae now until monday perhaps. Serious hurricane heading here and new york. Murray surely in top form. Well he's always whenever there is US Open around the corner, but he can never finish it off. Very hard game Somdev..

Hoping for a strong showing from Roddick, but he is just coming off injury so its not looking great. Lost to Isner in a minor tourno a few days ago, but at least got some macthes under his belt. Seeded to face Ferrer in R4 I think- cant see him winning that if he even gets that far- and Rafa in quarters He is 21st in the world right now, looks like he will not be making the ATP tour finals this year for the first time in 8 seasons...still heres hoping. Get in there A Rod, please dont use that lame sliced backhand, ram it double handed down the lines...serve your backside off...return aggressively...do us proud

This could be Murrays year, Djoks burning out, Rafa injured Roger not the great he was. I thought Juan Del Potro would be a strong contender but his form seems to have tailed off a bit. Soderling is an outside bet. Mardy Fish is playing very well too, nowhere near good enough to win but he could cause an upset or two on his way.

Your customary "Roger cheer' before any grandslam. For record he hasn't won any grand slam since you joined here :wink:
Goddy also went through a rough patch around 2007 but I (and also you) continued supporting him and did not, even for a moment, doubt that he would come back to good form, so why should I lose hope with Fedex :icflove: