Pakistan vs England 2012 Itinerary

Sachinism

More like a recruitment fair to play for the England cricket team. ECB have already lined-up Boyd Rankin and Dockerell as future English prospects :hehe:.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

England coach Andy Flower refuses to endorse Saeed Ajmal's action England coach Andy Flower refuses to endorse Saeed Ajmal's action Flower bats away questions over Pakistan spinner 'It is the ICC's job to police the game,' says Flower Andy Wilson in Dubai guardian.co.uk, Friday 20 January 2012 Andy Flower risked reopening the controversy over the bowling action of Pakistan's first Test match-winner Saeed Ajmal when he refused to follow his England captain Andrew Strauss in a public acceptance of its legitimacy. Strauss said he had no problems with Ajmal's action which was reported to, and cleared by, the International Cricket Council in 2009 in the open press conference following England's defeat at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium on Thursday evening. But at a briefing in the team's hotel on Friday morning, the England coach declined three opportunities to follow suit. "Look, I don't think that has got into the guys' heads," Flower said when first asked about Ajmal's action and also the pre-match speculation over his mystery balls. "Our job is to deal with whatever bowler bowls against us and the ICC's job is to police the game." When the question was slightly rephrased, Flower answered: "As I say, I've got my own private views, and talking about them here and now isn't going to help any situation. But the ICC's job is to police the game, not ours." Then, when asked whether he would echo Strauss's "no problem" comment, Flower said: "I'll just repeat what I've just said, that I've got more important matters to think about, and that's getting us ready for the second Test." http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/jan/20/england-andy-flower-saeed-ajmal