Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh 1st test

King

The pitch is pretty firm and looks a typical Sri Lankan wicket. The toss will not really matter the commies are saying. Russell Arnold makes a start as a commentator for this game. First game as an international coach for Shaun Williams the new Bangladesh coach. Good luck both the teams and I don't quite mind Bangladesh winning this one. I have no favorites for this tie.

Bangla openers have started pretty well here. They have gone after the bad balls which is the way they should play. They can't defend for life the Banglas. 28/0 Bangladesh after 7 overs. The pitch is pretty much flat and there is no swing either. Malinga just got Nafees out. Suresh Shastri makes his first decision and gives Nafees out. Not sure if that was out. The ball brushed seemed to bush the pad on the leg side and carried to the keeper.

and now 4 wickets down just for 43!! Who id BD coach?
sean williams interim coach....man bangladesh play like crap they make the same mistakes again and again.. ashraful is the most overated batsman i have seen... btw bd 61/6...

Wow.... I went for a cricket training session for about couple of hours or three and now I come back to see Bangladesh all out :omg_smile: I knew Murali will get few wicket but 5/15 was something I didn't expect. No hope for Bangladesh in the next 10 years to win a test match IMO.