theguyinallblue

The Great ICFans Photo Thread

OK, as requested... Disclaimer; My intention isn't to offend people of a, errr...particular nationality. These pics are being posted just for a laugh and nothing more. If there is any photo you consider offensive, feel free to solicit it's removal. PS; these aren't my pics - they were made by a poster named "FistofFury" on the old board. All credit should go to him. Credit for saving them however, should go to me...:haha: Enjoy The village people PakiKhusray.jpg 2004 blockbuster production PakiMurgiyaan.jpg Fearsome twosome; Throwaib Akhtar with Mohammad Samia KhusraRomance.jpg Aaloo and "Jungle Boy" Abdul Mazzaq AalooandJungleboy.jpg Pakistan's brightest minds Dumbanddumber.jpg The big Disney hit you remember watching when you were 5 Afretard.jpg Everyone loves Mrs. Rashid Latif(ah) latifah.jpg ...and FINALLY, an all-time classic quote immortalised in pictorial form... x4jcomicalfarthead7cj.jpg

The great match-weiner (pssst...who is better than Tendulkar) poses for the cameras after another tremendous victory vs Australia; INZI_fatbastard.jpg ...and in preparation for Pakistan's next glorious conquest. Green top ? BRING IT ON goat8er.jpg

OK, as requested... PS; these aren't my pics - they were made by a poster named "FistofFury" on the old board. KhusraRomance.jpg
Actually, I made this one Pred. And I don't mind taking credit for this ... :giggle: ... this was during Sami's hair-coloring days.

x4jcomicalfarthead7cj.jpg Everyone who was around back then will know the context and relevance of this picture. :hysterical::hysterical:
Wasnt he the information minister in the former Saddam's regime when Iraq was invaded ! Used to love his " We will dig the graves for the invading americans right here in Baghdad, We are winning" sort of stuff. The coward then went on to surrender to the americans ! Whats he got to do with " Toffee Kumar" (:haha:) ? Would love to hear the story...

x4jcomicalfarthead7cj.jpg Everyone who was around back then will know the context and relevance of this picture. :hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Couldn't resist! Brilliant. :D

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.

this is THE thread that I will cherish it for the years to come by :D Some unmatchable humorous posts