Sreesanth does the Nel jig again...

gator

S Sreesanth has definitely got to be the most expressive pace bowler around. Already, his 'part jig, part war dance' celebrations after he hit South African Andre Nel for a six in the Johannesburg Test are part of cricketing folklore. As someone who wears his heart on his sleeve, Sreesanth was at it again on the final day of India's tour opener against Sussex when he confronted Saqlain Mushtaq in an encounter involving cricketing acumen and, of course, verbal volleys. Just when Saqlain thought he had got away after having a go at Sreesanth when he told him, "Tu apne ko Shoaib Akhtar samajhta hai kya?" (Do you think you are Shoaib Akhtar?)" in the first innings, the Indian pacer stumped the former Pakistan off-spinner by returning the compliment on the final day. Not just that, he also celebrated with an extended jig and break-dance routine. Sreesanth had Saqlain caught in the slips. As Saqlain stood at the wicket in sheer disappointment, Sreesanth came down within handshaking distance and started dancing. He held the ball in his hand while doing a jig and rounded it off by shaking his hips in a break-dance movement. Asked about the extended celebrations, Sreesanth said: "Actually, he had a go at me by saying, "Tere ko six maarta hoon! (I am going to hit you for a six)." I told him: "Aap din mein bhi sapne dekhte hain (Are you into daydreaming?)." So, when I got him, I enjoyed rubbing it in."

lol Ravi... u got to love his attitude... i am seeing an indian pacer with an attitude prolly for the first time.... Pathan has some... if only Srinath had this mongrel spirit.... u would be looking at 300 test wickets at an average of 25....

I actually see the conversation between Sreesanth and Saqlain going like this. (Statutory Warning : Simply for fun , not to hurt anybody's sentiments) Saqlain : You is think you bowl like druggist Shoaib kya ? Sree : Hey...Zimbly dont talk O.K. I am not so-aib. He looks like a Lo-ree, but bowls like an Oto. Saqlain : Insha Allah , I is hitting you for six next ball ! Sree : Haa ! My bowling is like Pope music. I will maek yoo dance to my tunes ! Saqlain : Arey ! You is the dancer here ! I hate when your dance. I will complain to Dawood ! Sree : Hey , I also have ungle in Thubai ! I will complain to him ! Sreesanth delivers the ball.. bowls Saqlain ! Saqlain : Allah ! all my beards no use ! I shave tomoro ! Sree doesnt care.. he is zimbly jemping in joy !

I wish he walks the talk more. Otherwise all this is a waste. No performance on field is better than the one that troubles the scorers.
Absolutely agree. It's time for Sreesanth to consistently put up. I get really jealous when I see the Vaas' and Malingas of the world. We need one like that; and Sreesanth is the best bet. All that said - marirs --> that was funny as heck! :hysterical::hysterical:
I actually see the conversation between Sreesanth and Saqlain going like this. (Statutory Warning : Simply for fun , not to hurt anybody's sentiments) Saqlain : You is think you bowl like druggist Shoaib kya ? Sree : Hey...Zimbly dont talk O.K. I am not so-aib. He looks like a Lo-ree, but bowls like an Oto. Saqlain : Insha Allah , I is hitting you for six next ball ! Sree : Haa ! My bowling is like Pope music. I will maek yoo dance to my tunes ! Saqlain : Arey ! You is the dancer here ! I hate when your dance. I will complain to Dawood ! Sree : Hey , I also have ungle in Thubai ! I will complain to him ! Sreesanth delivers the ball.. bowls Saqlain ! Saqlain : Allah ! all my beards no use ! I shave tomoro ! Sree doesnt care.. he is zimbly jemping in joy !
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: