Should Tendulkar retire himself at the end of this series? (Poll added)

Ponka

Should Tendulkar retire himself at the end of this series? (Poll added)  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Can't vote from my phone, but if he does not retire he should retire - enough is enough - looking good should not account for an average in 30s over two consecutive series. A lot has been made out of Dravid's bowled dismissals but "Bhagwaan naraaz ho jaaeinge" is the reason why we haven't talked about the catching practice Tendulkar has been giving to slips. I was called a moron and worse for predicting that Tendulkar would be Siddle's b!tch during the series, like he was to Broad and Anderson, the truth can be verified.

:omg: according to poll there are more srt haters then fanatics :WTF:
I voted for him to retire. And I am not an SRT hater, nor a fanatic. I hope people realise there is a middle ground called "what's good for the team", and the world does not revolve around the man-child. I have always been a huge admirer of him, right from my childhood days when he used to be the only "batsman" in the team. But his and his fans' obsession with records over the team's cause has infuriated me to no end. I have friends who shamelessly declare that they don't care if India loses, so long as the midget gets a 100.
I voted for him to retire. And I am not an SRT hater' date=' nor a fanatic. I hope people realise there is a middle ground called "what's good for the team", and the world does not revolve around the man-child. I have always been a huge admirer of him, right from my childhood days when he used to be the only "batsman" in the team. But his and his fans' obsession with records over the team's cause has infuriated me to no end. I have friends who shamelessly declare that they don't care if India loses, so long as the midget gets a 100.[/quote'] well i voted no.. and u can tell im no fanatic.. and it was a joke :winky: i think he deserves another series he was our best batsman until now had a bad tour of england and over here he is throwing starts away dravid on the other hand was good in england but useless before and after and is cimpletely out of form right now laxman same.. and imo we need one experienced batsman to guide players like rohit ,pujara etc when they come in and sachin is perfect for this job and bats at perfect position dravid to me now is finished. .sachin maybe has 1-2 series left so its abt choosing the best among bad.
why is this not a open poll. Mods - I demand to see the traitors amongst us :hitler:
Is there a way to make it public? please let ponka know and ponka will try to find the options. At the moment ponka cant find anything related to make results of poll public.
33-29 good to see its country first for most.
Wow.. that's some mis-interpretation of numbers. Create another poll, should Kohli be dropped from team ? and let's see how many put Team over Kohli? See the thing is simple, I want India to do well and if there are concluding evidences that Sachin's removal from team will improve india's chances of win, than I am all for Sachin being dropped from team. Right now, it all depends how many people you want to be dropped from team after this tour? I think Sehwag, Gambhir, Dravid, VVS, Dhoni, Zaheer should be axed from team ahead of Sachin, soleley based on performance on this tour. So if we think that 7 players outta 11 should be dropped, than yes, Sachin should retire else drop him from the team. If you want anything less than 7, then Sachin should not retire. I wonder how many ppl would change their opinion on Sachin continuing after this tour if he had already scored that elusive 100 or if he scores in seond dig here. Problem with these interpretations is that many people think that Sachin fans wants him to continue so that he can complete his 100th 100. But i don't think that is the reality. People who believe that Sachin should continue, believe so because they think Sachin adds value. Period. There is nothing like Sachin being put ahead of nation.