Should Tendulkar retire himself at the end of this series? (Poll added)

Ponka

Should Tendulkar retire himself at the end of this series? (Poll added)  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Thats what is happening :giggle:
Normally people retire in two ways. 1. Player feels his body cant take any more. 2. Player goes out of form. I don think sachin comes in any of the two. he has the stamina and passion to continue. he s still among the runs even in this series itself so I don think he needs to retire coz of performance.
Normally people retire in two ways. 1. Player feels his body cant take any more. 2. Player goes out of form. I don think sachin comes in any of the two. he has the stamina and passion to continue. he s still among the runs even in this series itself so I don think he needs to retire coz of performance.
I think 2nd point more than applies to him.

Anyone but the fan boys can see the writing on the wall - the guy is finished, khallaas. But the fan boys will bump threads when he makes some useless runs in ODIs and home tests claiming he is "back in form" only to falter yet again if ever he tours to places like England, Australia, or South Africa meanwhile hogging up a spot in the line up and impeding the development of some future batsman. Delusional fan boys are still jizzing all over about how "good he looks" while he has been a chalta phirta wicket, the wicket who walks, for the last 16 away innings.

The midgets done!! Please retire You're done. Shamefully plodding away against a C grade spinner :banghead: Thanks for all the memories but it's time to say goodbye. Don't play the odis. Your legacy will be better if you retire now and not play odis for the "100th" 100 :((

Sad part is that he threw his wkt away to worst bowlers in the series - Clarke, Starc and now Lyon :haha: The guy somehow goes into the a shell and gets out and lately we have seen the pattern play out time and again. But unfortunately he will go on trying to get to his 100th 100 and once he gets it at home will keep on playing for another 2 years and then retire just before the away series, leaving the team in lurch with inexperienced youngster to fill the void.