Mumbai Indians official thread for IPL 2012

DomainK

This thread could not have been launched at a better time. That is how you kick start a tournament. :yay: Presenting the home of Mumbai Indians at ICF - home of the most feared and the most respected team of this IPL - the only team that adopted the original team India colors and the only team to call themselves Indians. Don't mess with this Sardar this time, it might the last time you mess with anyone: SlideShow_PlayerImage_634691383649814095harbhajan_2.pngThe man everyone bows down to, regardless of what them they support, he commands support and respect wherever he goes. SlideShow_PlayerImage_634680246425825758sachin_opt1.pngWatch him demolish bowlers all over the park, but make sure to stand back unless you want to get hit. SlideShow_PlayerImage_634680246632682121pollard_opt1.pngAdd one more to your protective equipments: a toe guard. Or even better, just dont come out to bat when he is bowling: SlideShow_PlayerImage_634680246125837231malinga_opt1.pngAnd presenting the latest terror of T20s: 144303.jpg

Reserved for match threads. Take an active part in MI's victories. Anyone who wishes to open match threads for matches involving MI played in Mumbai, reply on this thread stating so, or send me a PM. :nice: For complete match schedule for Mumbai Indians, click here. Next match: by Mumbai Indians vs Pune Warriors. Date: Friday, 6th April, 2012. Time: 1600 IST. Match thread opening rights: Holy smoke. Congratulations and good luck. :two_thumbs_up: Weather prediction: Will rain sixes when Mumbai bats and will rain wickets when Mumbai bowls.

Did you know that:

• The Mumbai Indians franchise was purchased by RIL for 496 Cr ($ 124 m) on 24th January, 2008.
  • The Mumbai Indians franchise was the most expensive franchise of IPL and remained so till 2010.
  • Mumbai Indians were the most watched team on television in the first edition of the IPL tournament, totaling to 239 million viewers

Mumbai will win the ipl Mumbai Indians are the clear favourites to win.I mean just look at the balance of the side.The goddy and levi opening combo is working already.Rohit Sharma is class.Rayudu and karthik are both great talents.Malinga is unplayable and Pollard is destructive. The great sardar will lead this team to glory. MI all the way:yay:

DK, :hatsoff: thread. Any news on the injuries? Will Sachin play tomorrow? It would be awfully disappointing to go the stadium and then find out that he isn't fit for the game. :(( :pray:
Some of my sources tell me that the injury is minor and Sachin should be ready for tomorrow's match. :two_thumbs_up:

Some of my sources tell me that the injury is minor and Sachin should be ready for tomorrow's match. :two_thumbs_up:
:yay: Whats our match thread situation for the PW game? I'm going for the game, else I would have opened the thread. No takers so far?

:yay: Whats our match thread situation for the PW game? I'm going for the game, else I would have opened the thread. No takers so far?
Zelig managed to take down the whole excitement around match thread rights. I will do the honors in that match.