Can India hold onto its lead in the Third Test ??

It is certainly possible... although India's past record doesnt inspire confidence. I am hopeful given that the Wall hasnt played a big one yet and in general our batting hasnt come out blazing. Kumble should get some help at the Oval .... all in all a cracker of a match coming up. Also a very good series being played out.

Predator, you are correct. However, I have been strongly persuaded to wait until 2011 W/Cup to see Sachin go out for the last time at Mumbai. :regular_smile::regular_smile:
Hah. I always knew you were a closet Indian fan ! ...and yeah, i wouldn't be surrpised if India screwed up in the third test and drew the series 1-1. It's happened before. At Cape Town, they were the better team for the best part of 4 days, and they gave it all away with a pathetic batting performance in the 2nd innings.
looks like dsr has competition from the other end of the spectrum. :hysterical:
How dare you! My predictions are nearly always correct. I may bump about 10 threads were I have been spot on unless I am shown more respect! I know this forum is waiting with baited breath for my prediction on 3rd and crucial test!