Match 59: Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings

Sehwag1830

if they play morkel at 4 they have chance otherwise :headshake: dehi is jsut too strong for them unless ofc the wicket is a turner then they are equals (ignoring sehwag factor :P )
lol you dont know anything about :csk:..they know when to peak and dont forget Dhoniconda yet to strike.. good luck DD with all the paper tigers

lol you dont know anything about :csk:..they know when to peak and dont forget Dhoniconda yet to strike.. good luck DD with all the paper tigers
Dhoniconda is on strike actually since the world cup...enjoying the holidays:winky:

There is no need of lot many seamers on this track. So I think aaron finch will come in for russel. Also they'll play both negi and nadeem so probably we won't see Aaron, Yadav and Morkel together on this track.

^^^^ Why nothies can't support CSK ? CSK is my second favourite team after DD . Now DD has qualified for playoffs , so i want DD to lose today so that CSK can qualify for playoffs. :icflove:
Naarty , Southy bhai bhai today :icflove:

Its about following the ICF systems laid down by the mods and Mascots..(I dont know where is our Mascot)
oh you are talking about system then fine.... but problem is now a days no one opens thread on time..lot of threads opens just before couple of hours before match starts..why cant allotted guys open thread a day before :dontknow:

There is no need of lot many seamers on this track. So I think aaron finch will come in for russel. Also they'll play both negi and nadeem so probably we won't see Aaron, Yadav and Morkel together on this track.
Seamers have been more effective on this track than spinner this IPL. Ball is not spinning much.

oh you are talking about system then fine.... but problem is now a days no one opens thread on time..lot of threads opens just before couple of hours before match starts..why cant allotted guys open thread a day before :dontknow:
Yeah I agree. But if u open too early, the mods lock u out. U know what happened to one of my threads. :sniffle:

Yeah I agree. But if u open too early' date=' the mods lock u out. U know what happened to one of my threads. :sniffle:[/quote'] i know man..even i menioned in some thread..but you opened 2 days before i guess.. i welcomed you to 'Thread losers club' :sniffle: