India vs Pakistan - Never Ending Thread

SL is looking good to beat world beaters. :P No code has to be inserted here. They haven't won any series in last 3 years. Last series win was in Aug 2009 against NZ.
In a shootout between two cr@p teams, or shall I say cr@pshoot :giggle:, someone had to win :haha: In other words "Andhon meain kana raja" :haha:
In a shootout between two cr@p teams' date=' or shall I say cr@pshoot :giggle:, someone had to win :haha:[/quote'] We saw what happened to world beaters over last 12 months didn't we? Talking out of your backside is your speciality. Take a deep breath and try to get rid of this hatred for a minute. Life is too short.
We saw what happened to world beaters over last 12 months didn't we? Talking our of your backside is your speciality. Take a deep breath and try to get rid of this hatred for a minute. Life is too short.
If those 12 months include WC win and handing out @$$ whoopings to Pakis I am all for it :two_thumbs_up: Between i didn't see Pakis show much love to Test cricket before the last 12 months and suddenly it's the flavor of the month and "real" cricket. I wonder why :giggle:
:haha:
I can almost see a promoter hyping up the match thusly... "In the green corner we have the unpredictable kings of cricket , Pakistan,who can lose the match from any position and their unpredictability, read tailunt, can only be matched with their ability to collapse under pressure. And in the blue corner we have the Loins, more like cubs, who haven't won a series for the last 2 years." it's a match-up where both teams will do their best to lose but someone will eventually win like Loins did this time round :giggle:
We saw what happened to world beaters over last 12 months didn't we? Talking out of your backside is your speciality. Take a deep breath and try to get rid of this hatred for a minute. Life is too short.
Woah! Pakistan were great! They won series in OZ, England and West Indies. They are mashallah the best! Oh wait :haha:
If those 12 months include WC win and handing out @$$ whoopings to Pakis I am all for it :two_thumbs_up: Between i didn't see Pakis show much love to Test cricket before the last 12 months and suddenly it's the flavor of the month and "real" cricket. I wonder why :giggle:
Pakis have always been a better test team. When you were creating record of not winning a single test outside Asia 86-2002 we were busy winning three back to back series in Eng, drawing 1-1 in SA98, drawing 1-1 in WI 88, winning in Sydney 95 and winning series in NZ. At the same time we won in Ind 87 and won two tests in Ind 99. Yes we went through transition 2006-2010 but this team has drawn 1-1 against Aus in Eng, drew with SA, won in NZ, beaten Eng and SL in last 2 years. Add our superior head to head against Ind it shows who is crap and who is good at test cricket. One test defeat and you are out having multiple orgasms. It just shows the obsession.
Pakis have always been a better test team. When you were creating record of not winning a single test outside Asia 86-2002 we were busy winning three back to back series in Eng, drawing 1-1 in SA98, drawing 1-1 in WI 88, winning in Sydney 95 and winning series in NZ. At the same time we won in Ind 87 and won two tests in Ind 99. Yes we went through transition 2006-2010 but this team has drawn 1-1 against Aus in Eng, drew with SA, won in NZ, beaten Eng and SL in last 2 years. Add our superior head to head against Ind it shows who is crap and who is good at test cricket. One test defeat and you are out having multiple orgasms. It just shows the obsession.
Better team hasnt won a test series in West Indies yet India done it thrice there even with b team how many times has your batting greats faltered under 100 and 100 .What happened to to your team,s conquest of reaching number one spot?
:toilet:
winning three back to back series in Eng - Against a crap england team. Even we have won three test series in england with two when they were a good team. drawing 1-1 in SA98 - did too in 2011 drawing 1-1 in WI 88 - best result for pakis in wi. :hysterical:. won three series. winning in Sydney 95 - :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: one match won in two decades is your pride. what about 4 whitewashes after. At the same time we won in Ind 87 and won two tests in Ind 99. - Won Pak 2004 drew with SA - at home. did same too. won in NZ - did same too. beaten Eng - at home. did same too. SL in last 2 years. - at home. did same too. Add our superior head to head against Ind it shows who is crap and who is good at test cricket. - WI has superior record to England. Didn't stop them from getting crushed by England. Pakistan are like WI circa 2006 with Lara,Chanderpaul etc ... on the verge of being a really crappy team but still a few old good players left.
Pakis have always been a better test team. When you were creating record of not winning a single test outside Asia 86-2002 we were busy winning three back to back series in Eng' date= drawing 1-1 in SA98, drawing 1-1 in WI 88, winning in Sydney 95 and winning series in NZ. At the same time we won in Ind 87 and won two tests in Ind 99. Yes we went through transition 2006-2010 but this team has drawn 1-1 against Aus in Eng, drew with SA, won in NZ, beaten Eng and SL in last 2 years. Add our superior head to head against Ind it shows who is crap and who is good at test cricket. One test defeat and you are out having multiple orgasms. It just shows the obsession.
Forgot the home test series lost to Zimbabwe and a home whitewash vs then then minnows Sri Lanka in that period? That IMO overshadows each and every achievement.
winning three back to back series in Eng - Against a crap england team. Even we have won three test series in england with two when they were a good team. drawing 1-1 in SA98 - did too in 2011 drawing 1-1 in WI 88 - best result for pakis in wi. :hysterical:. won three series. winning in Sydney 95 - :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: one match won in two decades is your pride. what about 4 whitewashes after. At the same time we won in Ind 87 and won two tests in Ind 99. - Won Pak 2004 drew with SA - at home. did same too. won in NZ - did same too. beaten Eng - at home. did same too. SL in last 2 years. - at home. did same too. Add our superior head to head against Ind it shows who is crap and who is good at test cricket. - WI has superior record to England. Didn't stop them from getting crushed by England. Pakistan are like WI circa 2006 with Lara,Chanderpaul etc ... on the verge of being a really crappy team but still a few old good players left.
i think we won against south africa at home after losing form australia in 2004 or maybe u guys had a typo :P
i am talking last results. yes we had won in 2004.
ah ok yes we have done vry well in last 10 years or so and over all our cricket is in better condition now overall they did better in 90's....and i think in near future our team would be stronger then theres right now they are doing better then us i wont be surprised if we even lose in sri lanka with our current test line up australia was pretty crap team mind u and we should ve atleast won one match there
ah ok yes we have done vry well in last 10 years or so and over all our cricket is in better condition now overall they did better in 90's....and i think in near future our team would be stronger then theres right now they are doing better then us i wont be surprised if we even lose in sri lanka with our current test line up australia was pretty crap team mind u and we should ve atleast won one match there
no we won't lose in lanka. even lanka have been pretty crap away. (heck they have been crap since forever) plus even raina can bat in lanka. remember 2010 test series. we tour them in july. see how better we perform in the odis. if there were tests we would have won too. muraliless lanka can't beat us.
no we won't lose in lanka. even lanka have been pretty crap away. (heck they have been crap since forever) plus even raina can bat in lanka. remember 2010 test series. we tour them in july. see how better we perform in the odis. if there were tests we would have won too. muraliless lanka can't beat us.
we beat lanka in 2005