Varun Aaron injured again

Even then' date=' he had come back from injury.[/quote'] Yes he came back after the injury, played IPL and then again got injured. The question is, when he played IPL, had he recovered fully from the previous injury? rkt, I had high hopes from this guy and have been following his career for some time. I only hope that the doesnt mess up things by poor injury management.
Yes he came back after the injury' date=' played IPL and then again got injured. T[b']he question is, when he played IPL, had he recovered fully from the previous injury? rkt, I had high hopes from this guy and have been following his career for some time. I only hope that the doesnt mess up things by poor injury management.
It is the job of physio and trainer to make sure he is completely fit before giving NOC.

official champion league tweet mentions him after sehwag.

Champions League T20 ‏@clt20 Team @DelhiDaredevils : Sehwag/ Aaron/Agarkar/ Chand/Jayawardene ©/ MMorkel/Negi/ NOjha/IPathan/KP/ Rao/ Russell/Taylor/Warner/Umesh
who are the two guys next to russell?? one is negi and the other guy ??
Medium pacer Aavishkar Salvi has replaced an ill Varun Aaron in the Delhi Daredevils squad for the upcoming Champions League Twenty20 cricket tournament to be held in South Africa from October 9-28. The CT20 technical committee today confirmed the change to the Delhi Daredevils squad after the 22-year-old Aaron was ruled out of the event due to tonsillitis for which he has been advised to undergo a tonsillectomy, a surgical procedure, a statement from the organisers said. Salvi, 30, is a right-arm medium pacer who played four ODIs for India in 2003. He has taken seven wickets in as many IPL games for the Delhi Daredevils. The Daredevils will open its CLT20 campaign on the opening day of the group stage on October 13 against Kolkata Knight Riders at Centurion.
http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/news/item/196845-clt20-aavishkar-salvi-replaces-varun-aaron-in-delhi-daredevils-squad