The US Open 2012

Cricketics

^ Lets not be so presumputous that he will get past T-Berd.. though Murray is favoiurite, I think Berdych leads him 4-2 in head to head...I like Berdy as a player really exciting to watch... he will need to produce more of the same vs Murray if he wants to get past him, Murray is a better returner too than Fed so it will be tough...him beating Fed is not a huge shock the courts are quick and suit his hard hitting style...Id love for Del Pot to beat Nole, do hope his wrist is fully healed... and a Berdych Del Potro final, just for a change...Novak looks in form though so it will in all likelihood be a Nole Murray final and that could go either way

There goes my plan to see Fedrer live at the finals :(( saala itne paise kharach karke ticket kharidi and then he loses before semis:(( Hoping atleast Novak makes it to final; Murray is the last guy I want to see live- if he makes it to the final hope Novak is there too

Del Potro lost in quarters to Djoko :(( He definitely has some problems with his temperament. He was well in control in second set making Djoko but then he missed an easy volley and from that point he lost confidence of coming to net and his service also deserted him. He has booming forenahd but needs to improve backhand if he has to win at top level consistently. I also have to give it to the resilience of Djoko. He played very much like Nadal (at least for the part I watched), totally defensive and from very much behind baseline.

Del Potro lost in quarters to Djoko :(( He definitely has some problems with his temperament. He was well in control in second set making Djoko but then he missed an easy volley and from that point he lost confidence of coming to net and his service also deserted him. He has booming forenahd but needs to improve backhand if he has to win at top level consistently. I also have to give it to the resilience of Djoko. He played very much like Nadal (at least for the part I watched), totally defensive and from very much behind baseline.
agree...though novak was very good on the night,turned defense into attack many times.. i also sad :((

It will be interesting if Berdych can take out Nole. We will have a new slam winner finally from otther than the big 3.
You mean take out Murray? or Ferrer take out Nole (that would be less interesting) I dont like Murray much though he definitely deserves a slam win ... yes I agree though Itd be nice to see a different slam winner, would have loved a Del P Berdy final... or if T-Berd can beat Murray and win a final vs Nole that would be great I think

You mean take out Murray? or Ferrer take out Nole (that would be less interesting) I dont like Murray much though he definitely deserves a slam win ... yes I agree though Itd be nice to see a different slam winner' date=' would have loved a Del P Berdy final... or if T-Berd can beat Murray and win a final vs Nole that would be great I think[/quote'] yes. My bad. I mixed it up. Man Ferrer has shown great fight this year. His game against Tipsarevic was an epic one lasting about 4 and half hour. Djoker after Olympicse has come out strong too. As much as I like,Nole, it will be interesting to see Ferrer stretching the game to 5th set and winning it. :--D