Will the PCB stick to their ban policy regarding ICL ?

Will the PCB stick to their ban policy regarding ICL ?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

PCB has taken a stand on the ICL... it will ban all the players who joins ICL.... they have maintained all through that Team is above all...and it will not compromise on their principled stand. now that they have realised that their best batsman...has changed the ship for more money than he could have got ..and even the threat of not representing the country..did not deter his decision. will these developments force the PCB to lick what they have spit.? watch this space...:cantstop:

Guest dada_rocks
Well' date=' we all know what happened to the Asif, Akhtar fiasco? They made a 360 degree turn.[/quote'] 180 degree.. 360 mein to consistency aa jayegi

This reaction was quite expected from PCB. They are childish. One they don't pay their players well enough, two they treat the playes like dirt and finally they threaten the players. No wonder the likes of Akram, Miandad, Imran and the rest don't even want to have anything to do with PCB anymore.

Guest dada_rocks
If they did then good because in this case Shoaib had a point.
wo point lagat hai bina green passport ke samajh mein nahin aawegi kisi ko:hysterical:
I understand what you're saying TGB, but the thread title was a bit gross .. hope you don't mind the change. On topic: If Asif is also roped in, I'm positive PCB will back down on it's decision [Edit: I've added a poll]
kya yaar...its not every day that we laugh at their expense..even after they present the opportunity almost everyday... and it was a "kahawat" in hindi....:haha: we could have changed the title after a couple of days..:D anyway..