Raj Thackeray slams Asha Bhosle, slaps killer Ajmal Kasab link on her

1983-2011

:headshake: Dude, Valentines Day should not be celebrated because it is western influence but listening and rocking to MJ songs is totally OK. Why? Because Mala Daha Hazaar Crore cha contract bhetla aahe Andheri Sports Complex Madhye :aha:
Tumhi Marathi Maanus aahe ka? :ohmy:

Yeah' date=' [b']Asha tai, as Maharastrians fondly call her, is dearer to Marathi people than Raj Thackray.
Long as I can remember everyone has referred to her as Asha Tai, Maharastrians or not. This was always something I saw across the nation. People respecting top artists (or sportsmen) depending on where they were from. So Hrishikesh Mukherjee was always Hrishi da, Mohammed Rafi was Rafi saheb, Kapil Dev was Kapil paaji and so on. I think this may be the more Americanisation of all things Indian these days where the worst offence seems to be touching feet of elders or calling somebody with a mark of respect. The mantra of calling people by their names without any respectful suffix is fast catching up. This reminded me of the time Sunny Gavaskar was interviewed after Tiger Pataudi's death. He was mentioning how he would always refer him as Tiger saab or behind him as Tiger but he never referred to him with his name even though he spent so much time with him on cricket and outside. This haraami (Raj Thackeray) ka poora khaandan (his chacha included) is not fit to touch Asha Bhonsle's feet. Saala naam se bulata hai!

^ Well referring to people with certain titles also has it's own set of problems with it when people force their sub ordinates to use them without actually earning it. The way I see it, I never call anyone a Mr./Dr./Sir unless he has earned some respect in my eye. Neither do I expect people around to call me "Sir" - I have seen many people do it and I just found out an easy way around it. I asked them to not call me "Sir" else I would not answer their queries. :D It's a very individual though.

:headshake: Dude, Valentines Day should not be celebrated because it is western influence but listening and rocking to MJ songs is totally OK. Why? Because Mala Daha Hazaar Crore cha contract bhetla aahe Andheri Sports Complex Madhye :aha:
I don't think I fully understood it. Mee marathi bolat nahi. :((

Mi Marathi nahi pan khara Marathaana (swavlambik aani bahadur) aadhaar deto! Raj Thackeray and Bal Thackeray sarke dhongi mansaana aadhar mi kadhi denar naahi. :isalute:
Ho ! Barobar bolte tumhi, Raj aani bala saaheb te khara marathi maanhoos naahi ! Te fattu asel, asli marathi maanus kadhi hi asha tai cha viruddh bolu shakat naahi !