adrian peterson

Manny_Pacquiao

that was pretty rough yesterday. houston were stacking the box but he plowed through em with some 20 yard runs. now this leaves 208 to get on the last day, against the packers at home. he hung 210 on em the last time they played in lambeau, but 207 is gonna be hard...either way, i'm rooting for him, hes a freak, best athlete in the world

that was pretty rough yesterday. houston were stacking the box but he plowed through em with some 20 yard runs. now this leaves 208 to get on the last day, against the packers at home. he hung 210 on em the last time they played in lambeau, but 207 is gonna be hard...either way, i'm rooting for him, hes a freak, best athlete in the world
Lebron James and Calvin Johnson say hi.

nah. those guys are great but AP is better. you can't beat an RB's combo of size, speed, coordination and balance speaking of calvin, maybe i should have had a thread on him too...dude just broke jerry rice's record :hatsoff:
It is a subjective debate and AP is a great story but Lebron James is a freak of nature 6'9" SF who can probably out run any SF and out muscle any centre (other than Howard) and is on pace to shatter most NBA records. For a RB, AP has a good combo of size, speed, coordination and balance. I agree... for a RB. But Lebron is a once in a century kind of athlete. And Calvin Johnson is Randy Moss on roids and will probably go down as the best WR ever. Can you say that AP is going to go down as the best RB ever?

Fvckin impressive game from AP. Particularly because he had no long rushes and still finished with 200 yards. Guy is a machine. He displayed the kind of brashness that you see from Belicheck and Brady. GB defenders were actually scared to take him on 1 on 1 and he wasn't shying away from any contact. Best player this by far. Considering how MVP has become basically a best QB award, I would love it if AP gets it this year because in this passer era a RB would find it extremely hard to win MVP.

Fvckin impressive game from AP. Particularly because he had no long rushes and still finished with 200 yards. Guy is a machine. He displayed the kind of brashness that you see from Belicheck and Brady. GB defenders were actually scared to take him on 1 on 1 and he wasn't shying away from any contact. Best player this by far. Considering how MVP has become basically a best QB award, I would love it if AP gets it this year because in this passer era a RB would find it extremely hard to win MVP.
Last drive- everyone knows Vikings going to run AP but still no one could stop him!!!

if frazier hadn't pulled him at the end of the houston game, he would have had the record. he is a legend. as for your earlier question, best RB ever...i dunno, but he has to be up there. i have seen emmitt, edge, LT, shaun alexander, priest...AP is better than four of those and on par with LT, who is another sure shot candidate for being 'the best'. i'm too young to have watched sanders.