No messing around with us punjabiz

Cricketics

Shows that Punjabis do well when playing under us Jharkhandis. (even in crap formats like this)
Right on brother. In the same breath let me also add that the situation is not entirely different when it comes to Hockey :D Only recently Prabodh Tirkey led India to victory in Asia Cup. Prabodh has represented both Orissa and Jharkhand and currently plays for the former. Any Indian hockey enthusiast shall tell you that a good number of hockey team for past decade or two has been comprised of Lakras, Tirkeys, Ekka and Toppos from Jharkhand area. So yeah Punjabis, and everyone else, play great under Jharkhandis. :eyedance::dance::eyedance: xxx

And a time to bump this thread.. After how both Punjabiz - Gambhir and Yuvraj won us the game.. with southi uthappa also playing some of punjabi stuff..
Do not underestimate Uthappa energised with power idlis and dosas!:D

And a time to bump this thread.. After how both Punjabiz - Gambhir and Yuvraj won us the game.. with southi uthappa also playing some of punjabi stuff..
buddbakkk' date=' check the date of this thread. I think tics was celebrating Yuvi's 6 6's :cantstop:[/quote'] Baba blue brigade, Read above C'tics says GG is punjabi...thats news to me.

Yes He is a punjabi....he is from our rival school modern.... when i played in modern school in the parle-j tournament he played there too....i first met him there good friend..
Thats something new for me. Everywhere in the media it says he is a native Delhi-ite.

Baba blue brigade, Read above C'tics says GG is punjabi...thats news to me.
Oops! my bad.... well most of the delhi-ite's are punjabi's, so yeah GG is one of them

All the punjabis coming out of the woodwork :hysterical:
well...Punjabis (both Hindus & Sikhs) have achieved lots of successes....they have always been a good part of India's fighting force in wars....very well established business people..also Bollywood has its share of successful Punjabis like the Kapoors, Khannas, Deols, Chopras, Devgans, etc....also very well established NRI's alongside Gujaratis....across the globe.