Anti Ajinkya Rahane Brigade

Honestly' date=' Sachin looks more of a hack than even Jadeja now. Please retire Sachin (Sorry for OT)[/quote'] Yeah I guess but he won't really hurt in south Africa now... About rahane I will never pass judgement after first match kohli looked much bigger hack in west indies by this logic...
Yeah I guess but he won't really hurt in south Africa now... About rahane I will never pass judgement after first match kohli looked much bigger hack in west indies by this logic...
Finally ... some sanity ... :hatsoff: Give him a decent run and let's see how he goes.
Will most likely play in SA.Should only be judged after that series. Any player deserves a decent run before being judged and that certainly should be applied to someone averaging 60 in Ranji trophy
If Dhawan is fit by then, don't see Rahane being in the 11.
If Dhawan is fit by then' date=' don't see Rahane being in the 11.[/quote'] He will play at No.6 in SA imo. Believe Dhoni is smart enough to realise he doesnt have the technique to come in at 6 in SA conditions and will replace Jadeja with Rahane with Dhawan opening the Batting
3-4. And check the conditions. Vijay' date=' Kohli, SRT all took their time but the fans nowadays are hilarious.[/quote'] Short Attention span for these T20 fanbois. I remember people on this forum, after Manish Pandey's debut century in the IPL, saying he should be "fast tracked" to the Test side. I wonder how many of those guys would own up now. Probably half of them have already written of Rahane.
At least let him play some matches first.. :facepalm: Pressure got the better of him here.
He needs to get used just like Kohli. He was a better Test batsman after his 1st innings vs NZ at home in the 1st Test where he got out trying to hit a wide one since then he has been more careful and patient.
Any batsman u think who can do well ? I like rayadu a lot but u always have much more info..
I am not writing him off at all. :winky: It's gonna go down between Rahane, Rohit, Tiwary and Rayudu. The man with the best temperament probably would have the best chance. Both Rahane and Rohit are weak at that.
Short Attention span for these T20 fanbois. I remember people on this forum, after Manish Pandey's debut century in the IPL, saying he should be "fast tracked" to the Test side. I wonder how many of those guys would own up now. Probably half of them have already written of Rahane.
Most were calling for Pandey into the test team after his century in Ranji final against Mumbai which was of highest quality.
I am not writing him off at all. :winky: It's gonna go down between Rahane, Rohit, Tiwary and Rayudu. The man with the best temperament probably would have the best chance. Both Rahane and Rohit are weak at that.
Tiwary can be excellent at home but over all I like rayadu better then him.. But u know me I'm fan of both of them:--D
Most were calling for Pandey into the test team after his century in Ranji final against Mumbai which was of highest quality.
Yeah right now he deserves to be mentioned as a candidate for the future. But not back in 2009. My point was people are just quick to jump on a bandwagon without thinking too much. I mean some people even jumped on the Atul Sharma bandwagon.