Sign in to follow this  
1983-2011

IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

I offer to 1:2 odds to anyone who is willing to bet FOR a MI tournament win this year. MI loses, you pay me the money, MI wins, I pay you double of what you originally bet. Let us see how many real Mafia fans out there are willing to put the moolah where their mouths is. :nono:

its just a lean patch that every cricketer/sportsperson goes through you cant hide the fact that ours is the team to watch out this season
like zlungi said maxwell?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: so lets see ur batting ponting budha,tendulkar budha rohit sharma the legend and then failard:hysterical::hysterical:

like zlungi said maxwell?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: so lets see ur batting ponting budha,tendulkar budha rohit sharma the legend and then failard:hysterical::hysterical:
we just need bhajji to slap someone and divert the whole attention towards that buzz and then we'll capitalise on the situation :aha::aha::aha:

we just need bhajji to slap someone and divert the whole attention towards that buzz and then we'll capitalise on the situation :aha::aha::aha:
but but with symonds near by chances of slapping him are more :dontknow: so fights inside team,..it already looks like a bleak situation.. btw hwy are u supporting bambis? arent u fecking southie or narthie ? :hmmm:

but but with symonds near by chances of slapping him are more :dontknow: so fights inside team,..it already looks like a bleak situation.. btw hwy are u supporting bambis? arent u fecking southie or narthie ? :hmmm:
symonds is not even in the squad actually m talking about slapping our opponents :--D btw m supporting bambis for just one man :proud:

no i dont want to fight with zakl :--D joke ? lol MI is a team of legends with sachin punter bhajji munaf slinga and pollard :hatsoff:
almost retired,retired,dumass,lazyass,cant play in chennai and overhyped shyte

I offer to 1:2 odds to anyone who is willing to bet FOR a MI tournament win this year. MI loses, you pay me the money, MI wins, I pay you double of what you originally bet. Let us see how many real Mafia fans out there are willing to put the moolah where their mouths is. :nono:
I m in :--D I m gonna bet all my astronomical ICF balance :dance: :csk: :mi:

I've a counter offer. MI will go further than CSK in this years IPL. I am willing to offer you 1:2 odds. If MI go further than CSK, you pay me the money. If we don't, I pay you twice of what you wagered. Are you game?

Official betting sites are offering 5/1 odds and you are trying to coax people with 2/1. Coming from the state of Raja, that doesn't surprise me. :orderorder:

Telecom operator Videocon Mobile is Mumbai Indians' associate sponsor

ipl-telecom-operator-videocon-mobile-is-mumbai-indians-associate-sponsor.jpg NEW DELHI: Telecom operator Videocon Mobile Services (VMS) has signed an agreement with Mukesh Ambani- owned Mumbai Indians to be its associate sponsor in this year's IPL season......
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/services/advertising/ipl-telecom-operator-videocon-mobile-is-mumbai-indians-associate-sponsor/articleshow/19346870.cms

Hi! Remember me?:nervous: Bookies offering 5:1 odds. You think you can get away with 2:1? Chal, lets tilt it. I'll turn the tables lets see what you're willing to bet for a CSK win.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.